“Really yummy Food!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #50 of 92 Restaurants in Cabarete
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Pasta e Vino DR is an Italian Trattoria located right at the beach in the sporty north shore town Cabarete in the Dominican Republic.Pasta E Vino offers home made recipes passed down through generations in owners' Gino and Louisa's family. They are both frequently spending time in the kitchen for quality control. Open Wednesday until Monday through low season and 7 days a week in high season.
Halifax, Canada
“Really yummy Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

My friends and I stopped in for dinner at Pasta E Vino. It sits right on the beach of Cabarete. Our waiter, 'Pedro' spoke English and helped us with our order. He was very friendly and brought us a shot of mama juana after dinner 'on the house' after our meal. My friends ordered the fresh fish and I had a pasta that was really yummy. It is a wonderful experience to sit on the beach and dine by candlelight with your toes in the sand enjoying a really good meal. I recommend this little gem!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Hong Kong
“Cabarete's Best Kept Secret”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Cabarete is a smaller town on the northern side of the Dominican Republic and is home to most visitors who love Kite & Sail Surfing so it was a surprise to see a great Italian Ristorante that serves great Italian Cuisine. The decor is very simple chic and blends in with the locale.
Pasta e Vino recently opened and is gaining ground on regular visitors.
I highly recommend this Restaurant which has a great feel of an authentic Tratoria.
And even during the low season this place has consistency in the quality of food and service and surprisingly worth the cost.

• Visited August 2013
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
“Great pizza, good value specials”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

The first time we went we tried the pizza. The base was lovely , not too thick not too thin...the ingredients on top were fresh and tasty- very authentic.

For starter we had the meat anti pasti, definitely some of the best cold cuts on the island .
We returned two days later and ate from the specials board, bruschetta, shrimp soup and lobster for 750$ RDS.. All three were top quality

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boston, Massachusetts
“Food, ambiance, service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Pasta e Vino is a beachfront restaurant that offers a wide range of choices, from Pizza Margharita
to a filet surf and turf. Many pastas are also available. The beachfront setting affords a view of the palm trees and ocean beyond, except at night, when there are stars in the inky sky. I ordered a fixed menu including a Caesar salad, and Mahi Mahi served with a Sicilian olive sauce. The fish was fresh, not frozen and was delicious. Dinner was accompanied by sides of a sauté of mixed vegetables and potatoes. A tasty complementary bruschetta was served first. The waiter, Tony was excellent. His service was correct and fresh silver provided with the change of courses. Wish I had been able to share the tiramisu mentioned by other reviewers! Yes, there are cheaper restaurants in Cabarete, I feel that Pasta e Vino delivers value.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Providenciales
“Great food and atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

What a fantastic restaurant. I ate here with my girlfriend. I had a mixed seafood and steak plate. It came with lobster, fish, calamari, shrimp and steak. My girlfriend had a similar meal, but without the steak. The meal was excellent. The food was seasoned perfectly. I was very full, but I could not stop eating the food was so good. We also had a mixture of bruschetta. One was traditional, one with eggplant and the last with roasted peppers. They tasted fantastic. What great flavor. The staff was very professional and attentive. I definitely recommend this restaurant to others.

• Visited July 2013