“Best massage in Cabarete” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Saving Grace Yoga and Massage Therapy

Saving Grace Yoga and Massage Therapy
AGUALINA Kite Resort, Kite Beach | Carretera Sosua Cabarete 10.5 km, Cabarete 57000, Dominican Republic
829-366-4856
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Cabarete
Calgary, Canada
“Best massage in Cabarete”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

Grace is not only the best massage therapist in Cabarete, she's probably one of the best massage therapists... EVER!. Truly, one of the best massages I've ever had. I am very picky when it comes to massage and hesitant to try someone new, but when my shoulders and back were just aching from surfing I caved and figured ANY massage, even a just-ok one would do. I was pleasantly surprised to have found Grace. She's highly skilled and intuitive, she's got a firm touch and incredibly strong (despite her size :). She knew exactly how to work out the knots! She also incorporated elements of Thai and Indian massage through her experiences with travel and study of massage in those places. Just all around great! Recommend it as part of your Cabarete must do's!

Visited February 2014

Toronto
“For those with sore muscles!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

My boyfriend and I were sore from taking kitesurfing lessons on Kite Beach. Saving Grace came up right away in my search for the best massage in Cabarete, so we decided to give it a try. Grace was very friendly and professional. She has very strong hands and her massages were wonderful. She was able to identify what areas to concentrate on and found all of our sore spots. We both left feeling energized, invigorated and ready to take on another day of kitesurfing. We will definitely be back to visit Grace for massages the next time we are in Cabarete and we highly recommend her if you are in the area!

Frisco, Colorado
4 attraction reviews
“Fantastic massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

I have been to Grace several times and send everyone I meet to her. I have been a massage therapist for over 15 years and am very picky when it comes to body work. Grace gives the best massage I have had in years, deep work, deeply relaxing, therapeutic...she knows what she's doing...You should make it a point to add a visit to Grace during your time here...great compliment to your water sports and yoga here in Cabarete! Thank you Grace!!!

New York City, New York
6 attraction reviews
“Amazing Massages and Yoga. Grace is phenomenal!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

One of the best massages I have ever had! (And I don't say that lightly.) Grace was flexible and understanding when making the appointment, both friendly and professional. I had 2, 90 minute massages with Grace on two different days in the condo we rented while vacationing in Cabarete. Grace is very knowledgeable and has tons of training, so is very adept and able to make the whole experience both relaxing and healing. Loved it! Would have gone for more but my husband had booked so many activities during our stay that I couldn't fit one more massage.
My 11 year old son took some yoga lessons with Grace and he said he loved it. My son is a beginner in yoga and Grace was really accomodating. She found ways to keep my son focused and involved at all times.
Grace's hours are very flexible, so that you can easily work in an hour long massage or a yoga lesson at some point in your day. I highly recommend her services.

New York City, New York
4 attraction reviews
“Best Part of The Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

Grace is professional,talented, and truly wants to heal. She helped me after several tough days in the water. The massage was strong yet soothing. Grace gives you a full hour of attention and then spent several minutes explaining the best way to stay healthy. I can't wait to get back to Kiteboard and have Grace heal my sore muscles. I'm not sure I would been able to kite every day without Grace.
Next time I will try her Yoga class.
A must while in Cabarete!!!

Visited March 2014