“Best massage in the world” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Saving Grace Yoga and Massage

Saving Grace Yoga and Massage
AGUALINA Kite Resort, Kite Beach | Carretera Sosua Cabarete 10.5 km, Cabarete 57000, Dominican Republic
829-366-4856
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 37 activities in Cabarete
Type: Health Clubs
Attraction Details
Jacksonville, Florida
“Best massage in the world”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012 via mobile

Grace gave the most amazing massage
that I have ever experienced.
After a hard days Kiting as a novice 40 some thing, my shoulders , back and neck were in bits.
1 hour later I floated out of the room, cured.
Your skill, ambiance of the room and crashing waves made for the ultimate experience .

Keep up the great work with those magic hands and elbows.

8 attraction reviews
“AWESOME Grace and Yoga!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Grace's class takes place in a covered, adorable loft, right ON the beach. The spot is just perfect- shaded and with the sound of waves.

The class was well structured, and it made my stress level go down signifcantly after a long day of travel.

At the end, there is a surprise that you will like, but I am not going to tell you what it is:) Just go!

The class is very reasonably priced, too, at around $6.

Visited July 2012
Atlanta
8 attraction reviews
“Great yoga teacher and excellent massage therapist”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

My daughters and I spent a week in Cabarete recently and had the great good fortune to connect with Grace even before we got there so we could arrange for daily private yoga classes at our rental unit. Grace did a great job adapting her class to meet each of our needs so we always felt we got the kind of workout we were looking for. One day we went to the Extreme Hotel for a lazy day on the beach topped off by excellent massages with Grace. Such a treat!

Visited April 2012
Groton, Connecticut, United States
“Theraputic and Relaxing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

Grace is a wonderful masseuse! She provides a very relaxing experience, but isn't afraid to take on those sore spots head on. She even followed up the massage by giving me some exercises I could do at home to promote healthy muscles and sent me an email containing those exercises. You can tell the Grace really cares about her "patients".

Visited March 2012
Panama City, Panama
4 attraction reviews
“Grace has magic hands”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

I've been getting professional massages for many years, so know the difference between inexperienced rubbing and targeted muscle work. Grace really worked on my back, got inot the fascia, and got out all of the knots left over from climbing the 27 waterfalls. She is very professional, the studio is clean (but could use a tiny bit more warmth), and it was so fun to get a massage in her treehouse yoga studio. I will definitely try out her yoga classes when I return to Cabarete.

Visited January 2012