“Can't get enough!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kaiceitos Circus School

Kaiceitos Circus School
eXtreme hotel, Kite Beach | Carretera Sosua Cabarete 10.5 km, Cabarete, Dominican Republic
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 8 attractions in Cabarete
Type: Sports Complexes
Attraction Details
Brookline, Massachusetts
“Can't get enough!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Kaiceitos Circus School is hands down my favorite thing to do in Cabarete! I was first introduced to Paul and his team when I was volunteering in town over the summer, and since I've moved down here I've taken multiple classes with Sophie. By the end of the workout you are exhausted, but I've never felt this strong and graceful while exercising! What makes this school phenomenal is the people; they work really hard and always make the effort to give back to their community. If you're visiting Cabarete you have to try flying at the circus :)

Visited November 2012

Stanford, California, United States
“Circus!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I took about 3 weeks of lessons with Kaiceitos. You can choose from learning flying trapeze (scary but sooo cool!), trampoline (fun!), aerial skills (very hard but soooo beautiful!), and juggling. It was a very serious workout, and a lot of fun! And I loved the circus team!

Visited September 2012
Great Falls, Virginia, United States
“Flying High”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Amazing service, amazing heights....we got to go flying through the air on a trapeze, flip over bars on the trampoline and tumbling in the halfpipe. Poppy Gallo is amazing

Visited July 2012
Savannah
6 attraction reviews
“A MUST DO”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

I purchased a Groupon that included a week of accomodations at the Extreme (see review) and a week of circus lessons. I used two Groupons back to back and stayed for two weeks. Kaiceitos Circus School is something you have to do if you stay in or near Cabarete. This is not just an activity for kids (I am 28) as quite a few adults stopped by the school during the week. You can do trapeze, trampoline, aerial scarves, tightrope, and aerial hoop lessons. Lessons are held twice a day everyday except Saturday (I think). Paul (the owner) is very professional and runs a great program here. The guys who work for him (Marcus, Ricardo, and Yoel) are very patient teachers who are very knowledgable in what they do. They can clearly explain how to do skills to all ages and will have you doing tricks the first day of flying. I went to class everyday and had an absolutely amazing time. As soon as my schedule allows I plan on making a return trip.

Visited June 2012
6 attraction reviews
“Awesome circus school!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012 via mobile

We love Paul and the gang - circus is such a blast for kids and adults, our kids keep wanting to come back to Kite Beach to fly on the trapeze and learn new tricks on the trampoline.