“Awesome Gym” 5 of 5 stars

Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Houston, Texas
“Awesome Gym”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Super cool open-aired gym and crossfit studio. Loved the barefoot workouts and sea breeze. Tons of other activities available too!

Visited June 2014

Atlanta, GA
“Great gym for a great workout”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

I took the TRX class with Stephanie, the Cross Fit class with Zach and Yoga with Clara. I would recommend all of them. All teachers were knowledgeable and the classes were fun and challenging. If you are going to be in town more than a week I recommend buying a group class package.

Visited June 2014
San Salvador, El Salvador
“best experience ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I wanted to thank and say how amazing, generous and helpful the people from Rogue Cabarete Fitness are! I started my classes being a totall begginer but improved super fast because all the instructors were always helping me in every class, giving me tips and pushing me to be better. You you can see they really want to help you. Most of the classes are not boring, you can do from yoga til crossfit or kickboxing...forget about gym machines! we use our own body and some weights to make miracles happen! good music, good qualified trainers and super NICE clean and good enviroment! crossfit changed my life, I highly recomend this experience in Cabarete, plus the ocean in 5 meters away. Thank you!!!! love u guys and keep being the best gym I ever been to

Visited March 2014
-THA-DUDE-ABIDES_, Owner at Rogue Fitness Cabarete, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
More than happy that you are back and we getting to see your smiley face! So much progress in the last few weeks. Don't let this habit slip. Remember how hard it is to get back into after taking too long of a break. You have momentum and I know you will reach the best shape and headspace of your life if you keep it through the summer. We are always here for you.
Greenville, South Carolina
“One of A Kind Gym With Top of the Line Trainers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

The gym is based on functional fitness varying from circuit training, calisthenics, gymnastics, powerlifting, olympic lifting, mobility, and other body weight movements. What was unique about the gym was that exercises and movements are tailored to the individual. A 10 year old, 21 year old collegiate athlete, and someone in there 60s can all participate and benefit because the trainer will modify workouts based on their capabilities. The trainer is knowledgable, approachable, and incredibly helpful. Within two weeks I was able to improve my back squat and help open up the internal rotatio in both shoulders by practicing the mobility exercises provided by the trainer. My experience at Rogue Fitness Cabarete inspired me to join a Crossfit Gym back in the States.

Visited April 2014
It has just begun... I want at least 50 more years of health and fitness out of you. Keep the balance and enjoy the ride. You are a animal so your ride might be on the back of a gryphon-shark-bear. Feed the beast :)
Roanoke, Virginia
“Playground for adults!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

Rogue Fitness has an incredible gym atmosphere. I personally do not enjoy working out in gyms that emphasize image over enjoyment so it was extremely refreshing to be a part of a community that encourages you to challenge yourself whilst accepting your limitations, whatever they may be. The trainers are all very well informed and willing to help you with whatever you need. They offer a range of classes, including crossfit, yoga and kickboxing. All the equipment is up to date and really fun to use. There's also a pool right outside the door of the gym and the ocean just a hop skip and a jump from there. Whether you are a pro surfer, middle aged businessman or crossfit junkie, Rogue Fitness offers an environment that is friendly, encouraging and always super fun!

Visited November 2013