“Amazing food and Amazing people” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Front Loop Cabarete

Front Loop Cabarete
Cabarete beach, Cabarete 56000, Dominican Republic (Formerly Front Loop Cafe & Grill)
+1 809-571-0848
Website
Update restaurant details
Ranked #13 of 81 restaurants in Cabarete
Cuisines: International, Healthy, Café, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Description: Comfortable lounging and dining spaces on a wooden deck or in the sand under the coconut trees ... Savory meals and tropical drinks made with the freshest produce at great prices all day long... A spectacular view, an infinity pool and a jacuzzi ... Friendly multilingual staff and community spirit ... These are the ingredients that make up the Front Loop Cafe & Grill. The Front Loop Water Sports Club powered by North, Fanatic & NSP for Windsurfing, Kiteboarding and Stand up paddle is onsite as well as the newly built Le Reef Beach Condos. All our water is UV filtered.
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
“Amazing food and Amazing people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

I highly recommend Front Loop and its Hotel Le Reef. The food is amazingly delicious, I find it super healthy, no artificial seasoning... simply just exquisite! The prices are pretty reasonable especially because the food and the service is just excellent. The staff is super welcoming and every time I come I feel at home. To be its the best place in Cabarete!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Caroline P, Owner at Front Loop Cabarete, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Muchissimas gracias for your review! It is our pleasure and we hope to welcome you back very soon.

100% Recommend
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
“Kid-Friendly, Teacher Approved!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

I have lived and worked as a teacher in the Cabarete/Sosua area for three years, and if you are looking for a peaceful morning breakfast spot for the family on the beach, you can't beat Front Loop. The kids can swim in the on-site pool right beside your table, and there is a beach volleyball court, a cool trampoline embedded in the sand, and even some cute beach toys to keep them entertained for hours! Also the restaurant is family owned and operated with quick service and healthy breakfast specials (especially the fruit/muslix/yogurt bowl). Another of my favorite things about the Loop is that even though it welcomes kids, the owners always play the best music on the beach on their great sound system while the surfers and kiters hang around drinking coffee and juices - you definitely don't feel like you are at a Chuck E. Cheese :)

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
It was a real pleasure to get your review...thank you! We seek to continuously improve our services and would welcome any further suggestions on what we could do better.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great service, great food, great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

The food here is well prepared and arrived quickly, but they do not expect New York prices. The food was excellent with reasonable portions and, perhaps most importantly the service was reasonably quick. I went to this restaurant three times while I was in Cabarete, the second time to see if the first was a fluke (it wasn't) and third because, well, they deserved my business.
I usually eat vegetarian and that often means compromise because restaurants focus their efforts on the meat dishes, and the veggies come out as a flavorless soggy afterthought. Not here. I had a veggie wrap and a side of -you guessed it: veggies- and the side was the centerpiece of the meal. Cooked to keep some crunch and delicately added flavor- I'm not sure what- to make it interesting.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Your review is very appreciated ... thank you!!
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
“I love it here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I am so impressed by the beautiful apartment, the friendly and helpful staff and of course.... the pool, beachfront and restaurant. Great food, music, people... this place is amazing!! Thanks Caroline and Alaine... you are the best!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thanks so much for your review! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“Great service, clean and inviting atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

The Front Loop Cafe & Grill was our first restaurant that we went too in Cabarete. We actually chose the restaurant because we used their restroom facilities which were refreshingly clean. That being our first impression...we felt confident that the entire facility would be the same. My husband had a filet mignon...which was tender and cooked to perfection. I enjoyed fajita's, while my daughter raved about the stir fryed vegetables. The environment was friendly and welcoming. The pool beside our table was a bit of a mystery...but I am sure I would have seen the benefit if we had attended during the evening when Cabarete comes alive. We will be back to Cabarete in December 2013 and we will be returning to the Front Loop Cafe & Grill!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for your review! We look forward to welcoming you back .. and you are most welcome to use the pool either before or after your meal!