“don't walk by” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 92 Restaurants in Cabarete
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Takeout, Delivery
“don't walk by”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Small coffee shop that is right on main road out of cabarete. If walking,be careful of traffic and realize it is a long walk on the road. Better than the road is to go by beach,but don't ask me where to go up...I only know by sight.

Small shop with good coffee and great waffles at an awesome price. Definite stop if you can.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Amazing Coffee and Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

This is my favorite place for breakfast. We discovered it on this most recent vacation, walking distance from our resort. The espresso drinks are amazing! The fruit bowl is huge, filled with the freshest of fruits. Also have lots of other great choices. Staff is very friendly and the service is great. Also you're supporting a great cause.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Naples, Fl
“Incredible food and BEST Coffee!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about Cabarete Coffee! Their Tati coffee could turn someone who doesn't like coffee into a coffee lover! I actually took their cocoa tour on their organic cocoa farm so I've seen first hand where everything comes from. What an incredible tour! I really felt like I was a part of a real farm.

The food and smoothies are absolutely amazing. Good sized portions and lots of yummy fruit! My favorite so far is their bacon egg and cheese bagel with pineapple and papaya on the side. Their wifi worked perfectly for me there and everyone was really friendly. I really have enjoyed going here and will miss it when I leave Cabarete.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brooklyn, New York, United States
“Divine Coffee for a Good Cause”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

This Coffee Shop rules! Excellent Organic Fair trade shade grown coffee. I bought a bag of it to bring back home and I just stand there and smell the coffee for a few minutes before I even make a cup. The cafe is associated with the Mariposa Foundation which educates local girls, so it's basically incredible coffee for a better world.

Visited March 2013
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“really, Really, REALLY GOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Only wish I had found this place earlier in my trip. I only have three days left so I will visit maybe six more times. Okay, enough gushing, now the facts: The coffee is top notch, that coming from someone who frequents Vancouver, Seattle and Porland Coffee shops. My cappuccino was excellent and was made with microfaom rather than that old style frothy stuff. Tony even made a design with the milk. I had an ommlette that was made exactly as I like it. Three eggs, cheddar and bacon. It was not greasy and the taste was excellent. My wife had a waffle with banana that was equally good. Even though we do not drink hot chocolate, we could not resist and the reward was worthy of the risk. if I lived here I would become a regular drinker of hot chocolate. I heartily reccomend that you go to CCC for coffee and breakfast. You will not be disappointed.
As a side note, they have some stuff going on that supports local kids and underpriveledged girls. There was something about the way they do this that gave me a particularly good feeling about the place and the people.
Freindly service, great eats and drinks in a simple setting with really reasonable pricing. Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2013