“THE BEST MASSAGE EVER!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 43 Activities in Cabarete
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of downtown Cabarete, Dominican Republic, N Day Spa is here to bring you a Caribbean experience with an International flavor. Whether you are coming to enjoy a deep tissue sports massage, an apple almond facial, or a body wax, a few of our many treatments, we are sure you will enjoy our relaxing spa atmosphere. Owned by an American and staffed with Europeans, you will sure be able to feel comfortable and relax with whatever language you speak. With Products coming from Europe and the US, we ensure quality with all of our treatments! We make a huge effort to connect with our clients and give one on one service. We hope you will find time to call us, so we can help you feel healthy, beautiful, and happy on the inside and out.
“THE BEST MASSAGE EVER!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

WOW!!! I came tight from a long day of surfing. I left relaxed, back pain free due to my L5 S1 injury. I love getting massages everywhere I travel. Kit is the best massage I have ever had period. The spa was very tranquil and she really knows her stuff. Kit has very positive and energetic spirit. So when she is done with you feel recharged, relaxed and ready for the rest of your day. I would definitely make this your first stop when coming to Cabarete.

Visited May 2013

“Bikini Wax”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

This was the cheapest wax I've ever gotten, and Kit was so friendly and sweet, I highly recommend! She's super busy so I'd even make a reservation before you get to Cabarete

5 attraction reviews
“Wonderful space in paradise!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Kit is wonderful. And the new space is truly wonderful and relaxing. She uses the best products and the facials are truly amazing.

Visited March 2014
Cabarete
“Another awesome experience at N Day Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Just had another awesome experience at N Day Spa. This is the place to go in Cabarete for waxing. Plus, the new wing of the spa is quite impressive. Love the fish tank!

Boston
“Top notch spa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

N Day Spa is top notch! The spa has been expanded and has a super cool and tranquil vibe. The minute you walk in, you'll feel like you are in an oasis of calm. It is spotlessly clean, and the service is excellent! Kit does a great job with waxing - very professional and thorough. She is always on time - so never a need to wait around. All in all, go to the N Day Spa, you'll be happy you did!