“Heavenly” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Cabarete
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of downtown Cabarete, Dominican Republic, N Day Spa is here to bring you a Caribbean experience with an International flavor. Whether you are coming to enjoy a deep tissue sports massage, an apple almond facial, or a body wax, a few of our many treatments, we are sure you will enjoy our relaxing spa atmosphere. Owned by an American and staffed with Europeans, you will sure be able to feel comfortable and relax with whatever language you speak. With Products coming from Europe and the US, we ensure quality with all of our treatments! We make a huge effort to connect with our clients and give one on one service. We hope you will find time to call us, so we can help you feel healthy, beautiful, and happy on the inside and out.
6 attraction reviews
“Heavenly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

I don't often write reviews but had to share this heavenly experience and recommend coming here if you are in Cabarete. I had an excellent bikini wax, painless and very meticulous, and a wonderful massage. The spa is so beautifully decorated and such a serene and relaxing place - amazing to think you are just steps off the noisy main drag of town.

Sabaneta de Yásica, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
“Waxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

First time I got waxing done by another person, not doing it by myself, an I am just excited, how quick, accurate and painless it was. Thank you, I will come frequently now.

“Pampered!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Kit is wonderful!! She has a beautiful smile and a welcoming demeanor. Her gracious hospitality is refreshing. She gave me a wonderful pedicure complete with a wine spritzer! I really enjoyed our conversation. Kit is very professional and her colorful personality shows in her artistic shop and how she pampers. Highly recommend Kit's services. When I return to Cabarete I will definitely visit Kit again. ;) - Tania (mom of 6). KY

Cabarete, Dominican Republic
3 attraction reviews
“Pure heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

N day spa in Cabarete gave me the absolute best facial I have ever experienced. Every comfort had been anticipated and included hot packs for my feet; hand, arm, and feet massages as part of the anti aging facial. The owner/therapist does not push products however does make recommendations for future skin care. Excellent value for price....not inexpensive.

Visited May 2013
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
“OPI Gelcolor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I'm so happy, went for the first time for a manucure at N Day Spa and they now have the new OPI Gelcolor technique... The result is great without forgetting the fresh juice, the relaxing back chair and the good humor and mood of the staff. Thank you for everything

Visited June 2013