“OPI Gelcolor” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 43 Activities in Cabarete
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of downtown Cabarete, Dominican Republic, N Day Spa is here to bring you a Caribbean experience with an International flavor. Whether you are coming to enjoy a deep tissue sports massage, an apple almond facial, or a body wax, a few of our many treatments, we are sure you will enjoy our relaxing spa atmosphere. Owned by an American and staffed with Europeans, you will sure be able to feel comfortable and relax with whatever language you speak. With Products coming from Europe and the US, we ensure quality with all of our treatments! We make a huge effort to connect with our clients and give one on one service. We hope you will find time to call us, so we can help you feel healthy, beautiful, and happy on the inside and out.
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
“OPI Gelcolor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

I'm so happy, went for the first time for a manucure at N Day Spa and they now have the new OPI Gelcolor technique... The result is great without forgetting the fresh juice, the relaxing back chair and the good humor and mood of the staff. Thank you for everything

Visited June 2013

Jackson Heights, New York
3 attraction reviews
“adding to the raves about n day spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I've now gone twice for waxing, and had great experiences both times. Kit is great - extremely competent and experienced, very friendly, and the spa is very clean and relaxing. I'm looking forward to trying a facial someday. The place is expanding now and the new space looks great.

Visited June 2013
California
“Light Therapy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I am so happy I was able to experience the ten session light therapy at N Day Spa. I was sad when all ten were finished, but excited to come back monthly for my once a month light therapy. I saw wonderful results and received so many compliments on my skin. The staff are always informed and the setting is so relaxing. I love this spa!

Cabarete, Dominican Republic
3 attraction reviews
“Need to be pampered? There's no other place in Cab!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I've used N'Day Spa for many years now... massages, facials, waxing, there is no other place I would use!
Kit (owner) has the most pleasant environment clean, colorful and cozy, A/C in and pleasant music, always in a good mood and very welcoming.
I love her facials! (she gets you into a robe, and relaxes you with a brief massage while your feet rest in a warm bath)... and then you enjoy the facial, she has many delightful options... I leave that place feeling like a rubber band every time!
Need to make a gift or bring over souvenirs for someone? There's also plenty in her store to choose from.
I would recommend Kit and N'Day Spa any time to any one! Drop by or make an appointment... I've never been dissatisfied.

White Marsh, Maryland
15 attraction reviews
“This Spa has it all - Simply the Best in Cabarete!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Tucked away on a nice quiet side street in the center of town is the Spa that has it all. From microdermabrasion, facials, waxing, massages, scrubs, manicures, pedicures, etc. Definitely one stop shopping here. There are also many great well known skin care products for your sun kissed skin offered here. I believe I have tried all of the services and would highly recommend this Spa to everyone without hesitation. I cannot stress enough that Kit and her associate are highly professional and do an excellent job right down to the little details. It is all about you and unlike many other spa's they realize that. THIS is THE place to escape for TOTAL relaxation & tranquility!