“massage” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Andari Spa

Andari Spa
Millenium Resort & Spa | Vela Windsurf Center & Agualina Kite Resort, Cabarete 367492, Dominican Republic (Formerly Cabarete Massage Therapy)
809-851-9399
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Cabarete
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Our goal at Andari Spa is to help our clients to radiate wellness, balance, and beauty on every level. We offer massage and physiotherapy to take care of your physical and athletic needs as well as combining therapeutic sessions with yoga and/or personal training sessions from The Wellness Boutique. All natural scrubs, facials and mud wraps soothe your soul and your skin. Professional body sugaring services will leave you smooth and hair free. Our nail care services are second to none and will leave your hands and feet both healthy and perfectly groomed. Formerly Cabarete Massage Therapy, we are committed to delivering the finest treatments available with integrity and honesty, in an environment that delights all the senses. Andari boasts a highly educated staff of Canadian Registered Massage Therapists and an Australian physiotherapist.
montreal
5 attraction reviews
“massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Larissa is amazing!!! Strong, sensitive and accurate touch. One of the best massages I,ve ever had, if not the best!

Visited July 2012

Miami Beach, Florida
7 attraction reviews
“All I Can Say is Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

My daughters and I went to the Andari Spa recently to get mani/pedi's while on vacation in Cabarete. I must say that they were absolutely fabulous! From the minute we walked into the beautifully decorated spa, we were greeted by a friendly receptionist who confirmed the services each of us was having. She then asked us to be seated until the nail technician was ready. Within minutes, my daughters were whisked away to get their nails done. They had the Andari manicures and pedicures. I had the Andari manicure with gel. Santa and her colleague (I don't remember her name) were excellent technicians. Since we were on vacation and at a spa, we wanted a spa experience. There is nothing more aggravating to me than a mani/pedi that is over in 15 minutes unless I am back home and in a rush. This experience was quite the opposite. They took their time and went out of their way to make it a full experience. I had a manicure with gel, which takes much longer than a regular manicure, but it is WELL WORTH IT. My nail polish lasts for 2 weeks +. Another benefit is that your nails dry in under 5 minutes under a special lamp. No joke! I even went back to our condo, made dinner, washed the dishes and my nails were in perfect condition. I was blown away! You can even put regular nail polish over it if you get tired of the color, take it off, and the nail gel will still be there looking like new! It costs a little extra, but I tell you, I would do it again for sure. I highly recommend this spa for nail services, and from what I have heard, the massages are also phenomenal. We left there very happy customers! :)

Visited July 2012
6 attraction reviews
“Best Massage in Cabarete”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012 via mobile

michelle is a true professional, I have had many massages in Cabarete but this one is by far the best and the spa at the Millenium is very nice. Highly recommend it especially after a few days of kiting.

Charlotte, NC
“Massage, Yoga, Pedicure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

Whatever spa services you are looking for, rest assured you can find them at Andari Spa. I have vacationed in Cabarete for the past three years. This was the first year I was able to book spa services and ... what a treat! The spa services I received at Andari Spa were some of the highlights to my vacation. I will definitely go back when I visit next year.

I had a deep tissue massage the first weekend I was in Cabarete. It was awesome! My only regret is that I didn't book additional massages with Michelle while I was in town. Afterwards I attended several yoga classes on the beach. The instructor (Tino) was very knowledgeable about various yoga practices and really added an extra element of serenity to my yoga practice with his pre and post yoga meditations. The setting for the yoga classes overlooked the ocean and it was breathtaking. I am motivated to continue practicing yoga after returning home but the setting will pale in comparison to that of Cabarete. Finally, the deluxe pedicure was top notch. I saved that treat for the end of my vacation so I wouldn't mess up my newly pedicured toes on the beach. Santo did an incredible job with my pedicure and really took her time. It was the best pedicure I have ever received in my life.

I would highly recommend all of the spa services I took advantage of at Andari Spa. The setting is beautiful and relaxing. Truly an amazing experience!

Visited May 2012
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
33 attraction reviews
“Finally, a real first-class spa in Cabarete!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

This is my second review for the CMT group, now Andari Spa at Millennium Resort. I've been going on and off for professional massage to CMT/Andari for over five years now. This year I resumed my therapy on a weekly basis. I can't praise enough Michelle and her team. They are licensed professionals with many years of training, not the type that you find elsewhere in town with no training or just a 3-month masseuse certificate. Why does it matter? It matters if, like me, you have any concerns about potential injuries (yes, they do happen!). I want to be in the best possible hands.

I'm being treated both by Michelle (licensed massage therapist) and Belinda (a licensed physiotherapist/acupuncturist), and the results while slow are amazing. I went from having unusually sore and stiff muscles and hardly able to walk for more than a few blocks, to almost no pain and slowly regaining range of motion and mobility.

I also had eyebrow waxing done once, didn't hurt at all, and lasted several weeks. Next in my to-do list is to try a body scrub and facial.

The facilities are first class, several therapy rooms with private showers, jacuzzi, relaxing music--in essence, a true spa experience. I can't recommend Andari Spa enough. It's the only real Spa in Cabarete; top this with licensed practitioners, and first-class facilities and it's a no brainer -- a few more dollars but well worth it to get the best in town.

Visited May 2012