“Diving & Snorkling at Sosua” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 43 Activities in Cabarete
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive Cabarete, a PADI Dive Resort is based in the centre of Cabarete. We offer daily scuba diving and snorkelling trips as well as a full range of PADI dive courses from Discover Scuba Diving up to Divemaster. Our knowledgeable and experienced guides will ensure you have a wonderful dive experience in the beautiful waters of Sosua bay
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Valencia, Spain
“Diving & Snorkling at Sosua”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Great experience. Satisfied with the profesionnality j both Jane & her husband Chris. We will repeat

Visited November 2012

Bonn, Germany
“Thank you for this wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

All of dives ware lovely!
I saw my first sea horse with Chris!!!! He knows all about sea life and make you dive unforgettable. Dive Cabarete provide professional service und had friendly prices.
Thank you Chris and Jane, you are the BEST!

Visited November 2012
Saint Jerome, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Just getting better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Last year I went to this dive school and the experience was awesome. I convinced my girlfriend to go back there with me this year and she realy not regret it.

The service is better than ever and the staff is always amazing and they realy want us to have our better vacation possible.

Thanx to Jane and Chris and see you next year

Visited October 2012
Chandler, Arizona
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Jane and Chris have created the type of Dive Shop that they would want to go to, with Dive Cabarete. Their experience and passion for diving is unparalleled, and the level of service and attention that they provide when taking a course or simply doing a fun dive is stellar.

I was a new and nervous diver taking my Open Water course. They really held my hand and helped me as I stumbled through my nerves, gained confidence, and began to truly enjoy each dive. Safety is of utmost importance to Chris and Jane, and so corners are never, ever cut, and this, as well as their calm, confident demeanor really helped put me at ease.

At Dive Cabarete, what you see is what you get. The price that they quote you is, in fact, the total price. There are no extra or hidden fees for gear, rental, or slow learners (!). If there is poor visibility where you want to dive, or if its too choppy to dive somewhere, they'll tell you, and present you with alternate possibilities. They work to make every single dive a truly wonderful and memorable experience. During each dive, they look to find interesting or rare creatures in order to point them out.

I continued diving with Jane and Chris during the entirety of my stay in Cabarete. I'm returning with my family next year and will recommend that they dive with Dive Cabarete. I highly recommend Dive Cabarete to everyone!

Visited July 2012
Naples, Florida
“A must if your passion is diving.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

My father and I had an absolutely amazing time diving with Dive Cabarete. I would highly recommend diving in Sosua and seeing all it has to offer. Chris was more then knowledgable and one could tell that he has a love and passion for scuba diving. I wouldn't dive any other outfit then Dive Cabarete.

Visited October 2012