The hotel was nice but very old. The room were not very well maintained and the shower area was not very clean. The reception guy at the night we arrived was helpfull and gave us lots of good advices on the city and the area but the woman that was there during the morning didn't knew a thing, even the prices she gave us on the hotel services were wrong.
The Wifi was terrible and didn't work during most of our stay, but they let us use the buisness center of the Crown plaza hotel (Same hotel different reception).
The breakfast was excellent but it's not included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Place of Magic, Natural Adventure and beauties. Chiapas offers an enormous variety of Beauties, Climates and CulturesTuxtla Gutierrez is the entrance to know the Culture Maya...Tuxtla GutiÃ©rrez invites to know the different attractive tourist natural as the CaÃ±on del Sumidero, Chiapa de Corzo, Garden Botanical, Zoo, Regional museum and the Cathedral of San Marcos among many points. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Tuxtla Gutierrez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tuxtla Gutierrez Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Tuxtla Gutierrez Mexico - Chiapas