“Great hotel, great location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Seda Centrio

You added Seda Centrio to your Saves list
Seda Centrio
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   C.M. Recto corner Corrales Avenue, Cagayan de Oro, Mindanao 9000, Philippines   |
Ranked #1 of 28 Hotels in Cagayan de Oro
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great hotel, great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Seda Centrio is attached to one of the newest and largest malls in the area. I had business meetings, but my wife was able to get some shopping in without wandering away from the hotel. The hotel itself is a modern facility with a contemporary design. I found the rooms spacious (not like some of the other reviews). The rooms had all of the amenities we wanted. The lounge had live music on Friday nights and was a great place to unwind. The food was excellent. The best experience at this hotel was the staff. They went out of their way to make us feel welcomed. Their enthusiastic service really made a difference in our visit. I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to Cagayan de Oro.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
HotlManager, General Manager at Seda Centrio, responded to this review, October 5, 2013
Dear I3putt2,

Warmest greetings from Seda Centrio Hotel in Cagayan de Oro.

On behalf of all the Staff Members, we are pleased to come to learn of your positive experience during your stay, last August, in our Hotel.
It was a pleasure indeed to be at your service and we appreciate the kind words, spent towards our service, team members and facilities.
Thank you very much for your appreciation and we all look forward to welcoming you back soon in the near future.

Our Warmest Regards!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

our family booked an overnight stay here in early september 2013. I found the room to be a little compact. we have a 9 yr old, an 8 yr old and a toddler but we fit comfortably anyhow. the staff were very courteous and accomodating. i especially appreciated the computer and printer in the lobby for guests to use as we had to purchase addditional baggage for the trip home on-line. my kids said it's the best hotel ever. they had breakfast, took a dip in the in pool then had second breakfast after. as we were checking out, they saw the breakfast spread was still there and asked if they could make a sandwich for the trip to the airport. the server kindly obliged them and gave them a small tub of yoghurt each plus necessary utensils to boot. nice touch :) coming back to cdo in jan 2014. definitely staying at this hotel again and recommending it to my friends too. ps Next time i will book a club room to gain access to the cocktails after 6pm there...

Room Tip: upgrade to a club room. upgrade cost is reasonable and it gains you access to the club lounge where...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Hazel t,

Warmest greetings from Seda Centrio!

Thank you for choosing our hotel, during your last visit in CDO.
We are glad to learn that your family and especially your kids, had a good experience with us.
For families, we would like to suggest our Premier Room category, since the room is more spacious, equipped even with a small kitchenette.
Moreover, we even have connecting rooms, should you prefer to have the comfort of two rooms, but at the same time to have direct access to the adjacent one.
We do hope to see you soon in Seda Centrio! Thank you very much again for staying with us.

Vancouver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Finally, there is an upscale hotel in Cagayan de Oro. The hotel is attached to the upscale Centrio Ayala Mall. The room was 3,920 Philippine Pesos per night (online booking) and I upgraded for an additional 600 pesos. note that the upgrade gives you access to the executive lounge with complimentary buffet breakfast and complimentary drinks and appetizers in the evening. The room was a good size and had a safe, desk and good wifi service. Check in and out was courteous and quick. The hotel lobby is on the fourth floor. The restaurant is part of the lobby and I had dinner there. The restaurant could use some improvement as two of us had dinner and I was almost finished before my guest got his dinner. He sent his pasta and pesto sauce back as the pesto sauce was overwhelming. I will definitely stay there again on my next trip to C.d.O.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the front of the hotel look over a jeepney terminal and can be noisy. Ask for one look...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
HotlManager, General Manager at Seda Centrio, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear VanBC Canuck,

Warmest Greetings from Seda Centrio!
We would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write the review.
We are glad you have appreciated our hospitality and we look forward to welcome you back soon, in the near future.
Our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you have encountered during your dinner. Please rest assured, we have addressed your concern to our Culinary Team, for further improvements, and we will look into that to leverage the level of service and quality of our Misto Restaurant.

It was a pleasure to be of your service and we look forward to seeing you again in our Hotel.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

My stay in Seda centrio has been one the experience that I have ever had. Everything throughout the hotel is new, clean and very convenient with a connected shopping mall. Staff at this hotel have been absolutely great willing to help out with anything that I could ask of them and I now consider the concierges to be personal friends. My next holiday will be with seda centrio again

• Stayed September 2013
HotlManager, General Manager at Seda Centrio, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear Clayton O,

Warmest greetings from Seda Centrio!
Thank you very much indeed for your review and the nice words you have shared.
We are all delighted to come to learn of your full satisfaction during your stay with us.
It was our great pleasure to assist and service you.
Very much looking forward to welcoming you back soon,

Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

To be honest, I Love this Hotel very much, in fact I will most certainly come back to visit. I had a exceptional, and relaxing stay at the Seda Centrio Hotel. In less than five minutes after check-in I was on my way to my room. staff, food and sphere was totally right. The resort was clean and nice, with a big room. nice TV, Very professional & friendly people. The food was great,'' a little pricey but a value for the money. The staff was without exception extremely friendly and helpful. Nice swimming pool, WiFi was great. It was only there for a week, and it was everything I wanted. It was quiet, romantic and calm. Excellent service. I know this resort is probably better than most. One special note to the quintessential management team, I appreciated everything you did for me and my companion. The staff downstairs, excellent, to the helpful waiter every morning. This was my second trip to the Philippines. I will recommend this place to all my business partners, and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
HotlManager, General Manager at Seda Centrio, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear Vincent P,

Warmest greetings from Seda Centrio!
Thank you very much for the kind words expressed towards our Team and Hotel!
We are delighted you have enjoyed your stay with us and we very much look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Our Kindest Regards!
Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

+ chic hotel, accessible to my meetings, top dinner areas. Public transport (shuttle van) from Airport and vice versa is perfect thanks luxe shuttle without breaking my budget. room assigned to me is good, an extension of my office after meetings. staff are helpfull. I even requested for a packing tape and it arrived.

-breakfast selection is limited unlike to other hotels I stayed on that price range. designed of the bath area even with glass doors-water still get off. Much better if there is an access door directly to the hotel to the mall.

So far gets to my standard of business travels, one thing I regret is that upon check-out there are only 1 staff. so I have to wait in line which i did, I gave them in advance my cards to have to for ease but during my turn the staff entertains another customer who is only checking for prices, glad that I inform ahead to the other guy that I will be in the 2pm shuttle van just beside the hotel and this guys telling the receptionist to entertain me because the shuttle is waiting for me. and so i was boarded in the van front seat :)

Room Tip: If you will take the shuttle van going back the airport, you may reserved ahead to the time you want...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
HotlManager, General Manager at Seda Centrio, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear Leo V,

Warmest greetings from Seda Centrio!

Thank you very much for making us your choice of accommodation and for the kind review.
We are glad the overall stay has been satisfactory.
Our apologies for the inconvenience caused upon departure and rest assured this issue will be addressed to the Front Office Team.
In regards to the breakfast, we are always in the process to source the best quality products and to enrich the variety of food selection. Your comment has been duly noted and rest assured we will keep on working with our Culinary Team to satisfy guest requirements.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon, in the near future,

Makati, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for some upscale hotel in Cagayan de Oro other than the usual ones, try Ayala's brand of hotel. Hotel lobby is in the 4th floor, as well as their function rooms, pool and gym. Guest rooms and amenities are so new you can still smell it in its mint condition. If you're on a budget, don't book your room here.

• Stayed July 2013
HotlManager, General Manager at Seda Centrio, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear Rael F,

Warmest greetings from Seda Centrio!
We would like to thank you for choosing us for your accommodation in Cagayan de Oro and for your kind review.
It is true that we are not a budget hotel and we do not even want to be. We all strive to deliver the highest level of service and the best quality products. Our aim is to exceed guest expectations and slowly, let all the travellers to CDO understand, there is an intrinsic value behind a price: genuine service from the heart, which may be worth to be slightly more expensive, but experiencing an hassle free stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon in Seda Centrio,

Our Warmest Regards!

Been to Seda Centrio? Share your experiences!