“highly recommended” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Demiren Hotel and Restaurant

Demiren Hotel and Restaurant
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cagayan de Oro
Demiren Hotel and Restaurant
You added Demiren Hotel and Restaurant to your Saves list
Tiano-Makahambus Sts, Cagayan de Oro, Mindanao 9000, Philippines   |
Ranked #16 of 28 Hotels in Cagayan de Oro
Manila
“highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2009

Me and my husband stayed there for three days and I can say that it's really worth staying.. it's not only affordable but the staffs are friendly too, we felt so at home.. also, I was able to browsed at the internet in my room because the place is wifi able..lucky I brought with me my laptop.. It's true, the vicinity is surrounded with many bars, you will really be entertained, and it's just a walking distance to Divisoria..fantastic place! I would really highly recommend Demiren Hotel, the room is clean with funny pictures framed..very comfortable.. its like staying in five star-hotels only that it's affordable with more friendly staffs..great place to stay.. room-service is good too..

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
MANILA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2009

I don't like the place. for 900 bucks, i think it's not worth the penny. THE CR is small and looks dirty that's why my friends and i opted to transfer to another hotel. The TV is too small and don't have a clear reception.

If you're looking for not so expensive hotel but nice, this isn;t the place to stay...

by the way, we stayed in Grand City hotel instead which is 1,280 only but a lot nicer to this hotel.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends
philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2009

me and my staff belong to a government agency,(agency confidential) came from a distant province, and usually when it comes to expenses, we would always choose the cheapest rates. I am amazed with this hotel's affordability, friendly and efficient staff. it is near divisoria, where you could just walk all the landmarks in cagayan de oro city. good thing about our stay, while we're working, coz they are wifi ready. we have also checked their function hall, which could also accommodate up to 500 paxes, good for huge functions.like seminars and we are planning again very soon. i say we find the right place.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2009

I travel a lot and usually stay in the better hotels, I was drawn to Demiren Hotel and Restaurant in Cagayan as the hotel had a handful of popular bars and restaurant nearby.It was adjacent to Inilog Grill and a block away from Pelaex Sports Centre.

We stayed 3 days in the 5 star Cebu Hotel prior to going to Cagayan and staying at Demiren, after that I would rate Demiren as 4 star, the place is so clean, the rooms were roomy and comfortable, the staff are warm and friendly and the smiles are genuine, nothing is too much trouble for them.

Without a doubt the staff there go the extra mile to make your stay comfortable, even doing the laundry and take it to your room leaving it neatly folded on the bed for you and the cost is so small!
That sort of treatment removes what I consider hassle and leaving you to enjoy your holiday

The hote has its own restaurant and the food!! Fantastic!!. Well I am Aussie and found it as good as can be found anywhere in Australia at a fraction of the cost!!

Well done Demiren on providing a great service and making our stay there so enjoyable.

Cheers mate!

• Stayed May 2007, traveled on business
australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2009

The demerin hotel is a budget hotel with friendly and helpfull staff we stayed there in 2004 also.the cost per night was $20 in 2006 it does not have many facilities but the dining room was ok we only ate breakfast there.we picked the demerin for its location as it is central to most things in cagayan de oro.
next door is the briliant inilog folk music bar with live music till late. on the other side close by is the brilliant lexis bar with live bands which were very good.
only minutes away by taxi are various shopping centres
just remember it is a budget hotel and we would stay there again

Stayed December 2006, traveled with family

Been to Demiren Hotel and Restaurant? Share your experiences!