“Good food and American breakfast....” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Baltimore, Maryland
“Good food and American breakfast....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

This is a pretty nice fast food place. If you are from the US and looking for some American type food, then this place is for you. Their burgers are very good and remind me of the kind you get in the US at a better than fast food place. They also have an American breakfast if you are missing your eggs, pancakes and bacon and want a change from something without rice. Nice place....

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

73% Recommend
Singapore, Singapore
“Bicol food with American atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

We went to Bigg's for lunch after arriving on our delayed flight to Naga. I has a Bicol feat that included Laing, pinangat and bangus. It was a great way to start our Naga vacation. We then had halo-halo (a well known Philippine dessert of mixed fruits).

We found that Biggs was all over Naga reflecting the appeal of their offering- having Bicol food in an Anerican backdrop that included Elvis, Audry Hepburn and many other American icons.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Makati
“"My Favorite Fast Food Chain"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

This restaurant serve a wide variety of menu from burgers, pizza, pasta, steak and a lot more. Serving was generous, so it's value for your money. I wish I could franchise this to Manila in the future. Haha! Two thumbs up!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Quezon City, Philippines
“Bigg's is now big!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

First ate here on 2010, and that branch was small. I was surprised when we ate at the Magsaysay Branch last March, it was bigger! And their food is better! (but too bad their bangus wasn't there anymore). Overall, good!

Visited September 2012
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“Very amusing! Not your usual fast food place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

My husband is from Bicol so he asked me to try their version of TGIFriday's. It was a great experience. The food is delicious! My husband likes the Baby Back Ribs, the price of it is cheaper compared to other restaurants. I like the Carbonara Platter and my kids love their Crispy Chicken! The decor is very amusing! It gives the kids something to talk about while me and my husband enjoy our meal. Prices are a bit high compared to other fast food but the food quality is better. Hope there will be Bigg's in Manila soon!

• Visited August 2012