“Bigg's is now big!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 51 Restaurants in Naga
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Quezon City, Philippines
“Bigg's is now big!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

First ate here on 2010, and that branch was small. I was surprised when we ate at the Magsaysay Branch last March, it was bigger! And their food is better! (but too bad their bangus wasn't there anymore). Overall, good!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Christian F

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“Very amusing! Not your usual fast food place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

My husband is from Bicol so he asked me to try their version of TGIFriday's. It was a great experience. The food is delicious! My husband likes the Baby Back Ribs, the price of it is cheaper compared to other restaurants. I like the Carbonara Platter and my kids love their Crispy Chicken! The decor is very amusing! It gives the kids something to talk about while me and my husband enjoy our meal. Prices are a bit high compared to other fast food but the food quality is better. Hope there will be Bigg's in Manila soon!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
Nassau, New Providence Island
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Great food and quality of service. Food from cajun chicken to extreme products all are great. Classic meals are good also, they have a very good pork cordon bleu. Bitstreak pinoy is also great.

Visited August 2012
Makati, Philippines
“Nice decor.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Smart little diner food was plentiful and tasty.the sovenier cups are here with us in england.I t is straight across from the Avenue plaza and i would like to stress that the staff were a bit slow on the uptake and another negative was that you have to order when you enter,instead of being allowed to sit down and take time to choose you're food order first.

Visited July 2012
Antipolo City, Philippines
“Must Try!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

We went to SM Naga City and was looking for some awesome finds before going to the airport...A self-confessed burger addict...We passed at Bigg's Diner! From the look outside it must be a rockin' inside...And I am right! The place is beautiful its like Friday's!!!

Of course we ordered for the "Extreme Burger" http://instagr.am/p/NNlSwDjRRD/

So yummy! And not to mention the Cajun Fried Chicken! But their sidings are all FLOP!!!

Check out: www.munchpunch.com/Bigg's Diner