“Baby Tiger” 4 of 5 stars

8 attraction reviews
“Baby Tiger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

I saw a post from Metrodeal :

"Experience a Zoo Adventure at Residence Inn Zoo & Zip Line Ride and the Paradizoo Theme Farm for P190 instead of P399"

Sounds great deal right? Two places for just 190Php.. really cheap. I bought 7 vouchers after I confirmed with my friends that they want to join me spending my weekends there. We first visit this place before we go to Paradizoo. It's not really big and wide but I enjoyed strolling around the area. It has excellent location overlooking Tall Lake.We wasn't able to try the zipline because the rain poured and we're out of time but i enjoyed taking picture.. Try to take picture with the baby tiger and a big snake. Definitely worth a visit. :)

Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
philippines
7 attraction reviews
“Pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Kids wanted to feed the baby tiger some milk so we went and was pleasantly surprised to see the animals to be in great shape. No bones showing. Good for kids and good on our wallets.

Visited October 2013
11 attraction reviews
“For kids”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

There a few animals, and young kids will enjoy. They have a few animals you can feed, pet, take picture with. We've visited a couple of times when my son was younger. I tried the zipline, which was short but fun.

Visited January 2013
Quezon City, Philippines
35 attraction reviews
“An Afternoon with the Animals”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

This place is very good, a great place for family bonding. the staffs are nice. I got a chance to feed baby cab, birds and a close encounter with snakes. We also tried the zipline and its great as if we own the place. I'd love to go back to this place.

Visited March 2013
Makati, Philippines
32 attraction reviews
“Polar bear anyone?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

A very wide variety of animals in here, very educational visit specially for the kids, highly recommended!

Visited August 2013