“Great view. .. Reasonably priced. Romantic ambiance.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Celina's Cafe and Restaurant

Celina's Cafe and Restaurant
Unit 3 Vista Point Complex | Brgy. Maharlika West, Tagaytay, Luzon 4120, Philippines
+63 917 758 5500
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #72 of 93 Restaurants in Tagaytay
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Celina's Cafe and Restaurant is a family owned restaurant which offers all Day Buffet. We are open daily from 10:00AM to 10:00PM Our restaurant has an unspoiled view of Taal Lake and Volcano. Dine with us and be serenaded by our in house local musicians.While there’s always something new to discover and try at our restaurant, you’ll always find a reliable lineup of our freshly prepared comfort foods.​-Famous Batangas Bulalo-Asian Grilled Pork Loin- Fish Fillet in Tartar Sauce-Baked Herbed Chicken-Beef Kare-KareHealthy OptionsWe always feature a wide selection of fresh ingredients, so you can create the perfect salad.​Dessert Centralthe most scrumptious desserts are always included in our buffet. *Menu varies every day. Daily specials subject to change
“Great view. .. Reasonably priced. Romantic ambiance.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

dinner with husband last night was great. We were serenaded by local musicians. A romantic night with bountiful food. Thanks a lot.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Las Piñas, Cavite, Philippines
“Confusing buffet price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I got several vouchers for P299 (valued at P600). However, when we came to eat, the price on the board is only P299/per person even if you dont have a voucher. Hmmmm.....I think I got duped..... and walk-in customers also pay the same price of P299/head.
I food is okay...serving .... ok... but there is a foul smell at the back overlooking the Taal Lake.
I only rate this restaurant average for the sake of the food, But price wise... it sucks

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
GisselleDeLeon, Owner at Celina's Cafe and Restaurant, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Dear Ms. Diane,

We value your comment, as far as the promo is concern, the restaurant has its own in-house promo alongside with other group buying site. The Php 299 is our promo rate we have slashed down 50%. from the original price of 599.

We apologize if you find Php 299 confusing and very expensive. As for the foul smell coming from the lake, the management cannot control what the lake throws. Sometimes, the lake throws a foul smell. In as much as we wanted to make sure that the customers won't smell the bad wind, we can only do so much. Anyway, we have an air-conditioned indoor dining area, guests can choose to stay indoor or outdoor.

Thank you.
Makati, Philippines
“Best Buffet in Tagaytay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

My family tried Celina's last month, I could say that the food was great, the view was breathtaking and the price is very affordable. Actually, we were hesitant to try this restaurant, after a couple of very bad reviews. We were expecting to see an "carinderia" (eatery) type of set up. We saw the signage at the highway then decided to take a look, anyway we can back out anytime and go to the neighboring restaurant (Gerry's Grill). As we enter the restaurant premises, the head waiter welcomed us and offered their buffet, I think he noticed our hesitation, he then led us to check the buffet, we were surprised that the restaurant was decent with white linens on top of the table, the waiters are uniformed, they even use a roll top chaffing dish which we normally see in hotel buffets. Upon checking the menu for the day, we decided to give it a try. Their bulalo was good a must try, Kare-kare was so delicious, my mom ate half of the serving tray, (I think). We were lucky enough to try their lobsters.... I must say hands up! I could rarely find lobster on any restaurant in Luzon.I am surprised on how nasty people end up, maybe they had some bad experience with this restaurant but I think most of it are over exaggerated.

We were also serenaded by a group of local singers, old songs would really make your day.

Suggestion: the only negative side is that the place get jam-packed on holidays (I think), I hope the management would expand soon to better accommodate bulk guests.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ms. Joedi,

We are pleased to know that you have enjoy your dining experience with us. Expansion is on its way, we have increased our dining area and acquired the other restaurant space beside the original area. Our buffet list would also increase in the coming weeks.

We hope you would come back soon.

Thank you.
Laie, Hawaii, United States
“great deal for a great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

there are a lot of choices to choose from for a very good price.
the food were delicious. they serve not only filipino dishes but
also international ones.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you ma'am for your review. We hope to see you again soon. God Bless!
Zurich, Switzerland
“buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

really wonderful place to eat, I recommend this to my relatives and friends. We surely will visit this place again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hi Ma'am,

We are pleased you have enjoyed our buffet. Hope you could come back soon with your family and friends. God Bless!

Celina's Cafe