We stayed here for two nights for a friends wedding. Here is what we like about the hotel
-The lobby bar is very nice with volcano view
-the deluxe room we stayed at the new wing is big, bathroom is also decent size, with only average quality of amenities though.
- the restaurant at the ground floor has outdoor seating facing the lake/volcano, the view is just amazing
-very friendly Staff and provides very helpful suggestions-with directions etc. Also I forgot something in the room after check out and was able to locate it very quickly n have the front desk staff helping me give it to other wedding guests that still stayed at hotel to keep it for me.
Okay here is what we think they can do better
- the breakfast.the quality of the breakfast is not matching the hotels standard, it has all the standard items like congee, pastry, hot main etc but the taste is just not good, the two days we stayed there it was packed every morning with mostly local guests, obviously it's popular, they really should do a better job.
- the shower head needs an update, it's one of those fixed on the wall you can't even touch it, I hate those kind....it's just very inconvenient, plus the one in our bathroom, water came out in so many different angles, it's impossible to shower with out getting the hair wet.
-the curtains in the room can't close properly, so it's hard to sleep in. At least for where our room locates, 443- btw it also facing the road, no view at all.
- the location of the hotel is abit off, there is another casino cross the street of it, a McDonald, and a horse ridding course, then there is almost nothing else to walk around with. However, there is a David's salon with walking distance-oddly, so it's perfect for wedding guest to get hair done. 475 for hair do and 153 for wash n blow dry, very reasonable price but u might want to confirm the style n price first, just in case of any confusion. Here is the details
Address : 5950 Gen. E. Aguinaldo Hi-way, Kaybagal, South Tagaytay City, Cavite
Tel. No. : 046-413 0763
Fax No. : 046-860 2822
The 7-11 and a save-more local supermarket is 10 minutes drive away in the busy area, u can get there with the kcal bus by paying 5 pesos each person, or a tricycle bike ride of 50 pesos.
We paid 6800 pesos per night with breakfast- and that's consider the discount price, it's def not cheap. We hope it will do better in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Breathtaking views, crisp cool mountain air, lush flora and quaint nooks all come together at the new Taal Vista Hotel, Tagaytay City - the country's favorite destination. Taal Vista Hotel, is perched on a 700 meter high ridge that has the best view of the majestic Taal Volcano and its surrounding Taal Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Taal Vista Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taal Vista Hotel Tagaytay
- Hotel Taal Vista