“I love everything I ordered” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Filipino
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Antipolo City, Philippines
“I love everything I ordered”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2014

It is a great place for family, the cold weather with a hot soup is great. Will definitely come back and order the bag net and bulalo again.

• Visited November 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Lake taal's PaMaMia”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2014

Over the weekend, after visiting Museo Orlina, world renowned glass sculptor Ramon Orlina and his very lovely wife, Lay Ann hosted a group of us art enthusiasts to a most memorable and delightful lunch at Pamana restaurant. As there were some dietary constraints, we just had seafood and vegetable.

We had the view of the Lake Taal and air was refreshing.

We started with a fried fish, similar to bigger sized whitings, but only found in the lake taal. The fish taste wonderful and Ramon told us that the taste of the fish comes from the high sulphur from the water in the lake. We had a really refreshing iced pandan leaf drink with the fish.

We were served a tamarind prawn soup next. The punchiness of the soup was subtle although taste remains in the mouth for a while as we had the clear broth. Local vegetable came next with my favorite fish, Bangus, which I just discovered on this trip. The vegetable was boiled and it complemented the Bangus, which we were then served a strongly spiced prawns. Very nice.

We were finally served another fish; "This is the most expensive fish in Philippines," Ramon said to me, "they can grow to several kilos and it is the sulphuric water from the Lake which makes it taste the way it does". We had a small size one as Ramon said a fully grown one would not taste as good. I plan to research more on this fish for sure!

We all ordered our green mango drink; I asked for no sugar and was pleasantly surprised by the very pleasant and refreshing taste.

We ended with four local dessert, made mostly from rice cake. Simple and tasty. The dessert has a fusion twist as it was served in a chocolate fondue.

I would definitely return. Need to sample their beef specialities as well as the beef knuckle soup, which every other table seemed to have ordered.

Pamamia

“So so food..Terrible service..”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2014

Food was good. Not something to rave about and come back for more of. Service was poor, did not seat us properly, attendants were either lazy or did not care because we dont look rich. Toilet was dirty. Needs to update and renovate the place badly

Hong Kong, China
“Filthy toilet, lazy staff”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2014

It stank so bad you can smell it from the dining area. The glass wall facing the street is also dirty, with marks and stains days old distracting me from my average food. Quite un-hygienic, place.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cavite City, Philippines
“PINOY Food made perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2014

Pamana has good Filipino Food line up. The cost is just right, the 3way adobo, Crispy Pata, Kare Kare are just some of the food you would want to miss ordering here. Filipino favorites made to perfection. You will also enjoy looking at old pictures of celebrities and personalities who've been there to dine. Cozy place but don't forget to bring your Jacket if you want to eat in the porch. :) it gets cold

• Visited January 2014