“I like this place” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #53 of 77 Restaurants in Tagaytay
Cuisines: American
Description: Telephone + 63 46 483 0707.
Description: Telephone + 63 46 483 0707.
Manila, Philippines
“I like this place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I like this little diner in Tagaytay because of its ambiance. I've yet to see it filled up, and I wonder why. Menu is varied, food okay, and price reasonable.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Limerick, Ireland
“Food was good but not the service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

First visit to this restaurant and it wasn't a great experience. No issue with the food as it was quite good and varied (calamari, chicken wings, steaks, fish and chips, spare ribs). Problem was the service was very slow and scattered. Our group of six were the only customers initially and yet it took a long time just to take our orders. The menu highlights foreign beers but every time we ordered one they either had only a few bottles or none! Maybe they should stick with domestic offerings and not give themselves an unnecessary negative hit. The main courses arrived at different times so we ended up with half the group nearly finished their meal before the others even started. As I said the food was good but the service was poor. No real incentive to go back as there are a lot of restaurants in Tagaytay that try harder.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Northern Philippines
“Good food Great view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

Enjoy a good meal from an inexpensive but extensive menu. Sit on the outdoor deck and enjoy a great view of Taal Lake and the volcano

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Las Pinas, Philippines
“Not just for the young”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

We found ourselves one week-end desperately trying to look for a place for lunch in Tagaytay. We tried our luck at our favorite resto but found their parking spaces already filled up. We searched around and found ourselves at the doorsteps of Mile-Hi Diner. I could gauge from the interior that it must be a favorite hang-out for the younger generation. I was not certain if we could find something interesting for the family’s Sunday lunch! My husband had food preferences that were not available at the resto. Nonetheless, he took the menu and ordered for salpicao. I settled for hamburger steak. Older daughter ordered fish and chips and younger daughter simply ordered a hamburger sandwich. What proved to be a revelation was the fact that we all found our lunch delicious and filling! My husband (being the most picky) enjoyed his juicy and tender salpicao that he even ordered a bottle of beer to go with it! Though the place looked like a watering hole for the young, it proved to be an excellent dining place for everyone (including my husband!).

• Visited August 2011