My brother highly recommended this hotel so we went here. Checkin Sunday just for one night. Here's the pros and cons:
1. Location is great. Hotel is front of Josephine and Gerry's Restaurant.
Hotel is beside a mini Robinsons mall that has a supermarket, starbucks and got mini bazaar and got lots of restaurants.
2. Spa is good.
3. Big spacious room with all amenities in and got free wifi.
4. Got it on lean season so its very affordable.
5. Tried the room service and the food is good.
6. Staff is helpful when my kid broke her lip and help us get an ice wrap in hand towel.
7. Saw that there was a wedding at the ballroom. Huge ballroom which I thought its a debut...hehehe coz they got dessert station....well I'm not a dessert person that's why.
1. Spa is just a concessionaire so the spa inside the room we can pay through our credit card but the massages inside the spa itself we need to pay cash. This is a hassle for us coz we seldom bring cash coz we are tourists. Good thing we have enough cash coz we ask for a discount.
We ended up my mom having a massage inside the room with my kid.
Me and hubby in the spa coz I think they close at 10pm. We took the body scrub and massage for 2 hrs. Good choice. =)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summit Ridge Hotel gives you the best view of Taal Volcano and lets you experience the coldest spot in Tagaytay City. Comfort, luxury, and convenience are with its several shopping, dining, and recreational facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Venere, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Booking.com so you can book your Summit Ridge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.