Before I purchased the voucher, I read the reviews and had a second thought of getting it. But I said maybe I should just try it and see for myself. Me and my boyfriend went this weekend and did not have any problems with it whatsoever. We arrived at about 2:30 in the afternoon, check in was easy breezy and we discovered that we had the exact same room we asked for - corner room with a balcony on a higher floor with no connecting rooms. Which was really great cause it means they really do take note of your requests. The room smells good, especially the bed. Cable TV, poor wifi on our area. It's true what they say though, that it's a little bit cramped up inside - not at all what they have in the pictures and there's no view of the Lake. But not a problem, really. We had all we need in the room (except for a hairdryer!). Had our breakfast in the morning, just the regular, didn't upgrade to a buffet, and it was just average (even if we had gotten the buffet). Was able to get a peek of the pool area. Very small! But we didn't come for a swim so it's alright. We asked if we could play in the game room that afternoon but discovered it was only available at night which was a bit down-er since we were not informed about it, our fault though cause we didn't ask. Anyway, the staff was very nice and accommodating - ALL of them - which adds a little more spark to the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tagaytay – the perfect weekend getaway for people living and working in Metro Manila with only a 1½ hour ride via South Luzon Expressway (SLEX).When it comes to hotel accommodation options, One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites offers all the best qualities of a deluxe hotel with its cozy and tastefully designed Deluxe Rooms, One-bedroom Suites and Penthouse Premier Suites. “We use quality 300-thread count linen for a relaxing stay in our guestrooms,” said Mr. Ruben Alcoriza, General Manager of One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites. “Couples, families, as well as business and social functions, appreciate the comfort that our cozy hotel rooms and facilities provide, especially that we’re located on the Tagaytay-Calamba Road and on the quiet side of Tagaytay.” The elegant and spacious Penthouse Premier Suites (bookable via phone reservation only) provide full-scale accommodations with enviable views of the Tagaytay mountain landscape and stunning scenery of Taal Lake. Ideal for family and group getaways are the “Avant” 3-bedroom suite and “Allure” suite, which are also regularly used as a bridal suite for the hotel’s wedding clients. “We offer customizable and affordable wedding reception packages that offers the same level of quality cuisine as that of our very own Azalea Restaurant,” said Mr. Alcoriza. Indeed, One Tagaytay Place is an ideal destination to unwind and celebrate with guests after a memorable exchange of marriage vows.One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites is a preferred venue for business and social functions with its value-added packages offerings. “For professionals who want to hold conferences and seminars with privacy and convenience in mind, the hotel has varying sizes of seminar rooms and a grand ballroom that can hold 200 people,” Francisco added. “In fact, the elegant Aurora Grand Ballroom, is a popular venue for wedding receptions and social events.”Completing the hotel is a spread of amenities such as a the O’Spa, Azalea Restaurant which serves its signature bulalo and Tawilis Pizza, a sports bar, fitness center, business center, art gallery, and a swimming pool on the 9th Lower Penthouse floor overlooking Tagaytay City. A convenience store and a Rowena’s Tarts branch can also be found in the hotel premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One Tagaytay Place Hotel Tagaytay
- 1 Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites