We just came from One Tagaytay Place. We had a good time and as always, i am inspired to write a review. We came in at around 130pm, since we're ahead of time, we were advised by the FO attendant to wait for 2pm scheduled check in..i said okay and asked for the WIFI code (to which the attendant readily complied). By 2pm i again approached the front desk and asked if we can go to our room...( we traveled from Bulacan to Taal to Tagaytay and I'm kind of tired already plus my head is aching so badly that i really really need to go to our room and rest). To my disappointment, the guy from the desk informed me that the room is not yet ready...okay, said i..i can still wait for another minute or so. 20 minutes has lapsed and still, the room is unavailable...that was when my patience started to get the best of me..what made me more impatient was when this couple, whom arrived minutes after us got their room and there we are still waiting...i was so pissed i approached the front desk and demanded for our room. In fairness to this guy, i saw him running and calling the Housekeeping department just to follow up...after 30 minutes, they were able to relocate us into a different room ( a couple of room from where we are supposedly checked in- and yes, they were still cleaning it when we check it). After a few minutes, i got a call from FO apologizing for the check in mixed up and informed me that we can stay until 3pm instead of the usual 12pm check out time...that was not actually necessary (we need to be in Manila by that time so we really have to check out at 12) but the gesture is very much appreciated..at least i know they're serious about customer service.
Okay, the room is excellent!good enough for me, my husband and my daughter. Big bed, flat screen tv, veranda, complete set of amenities, hot and cold shower- perfect!
The food at Azalea for dinner and lunch are also good. The waiters were very attentive and their in house singer-superb!..even sang my daughter's favorite song by justine bieber (hehe). Breakfast buffet has a lot of choices...i so loved their danggit!. The pool area has an excellent view because it is located on the 9th floor...but we did not dare dip into it because it's so cold and windy up there!..oh yeah..some said the parking is a challenge..well i think they've addressed that issue already..they now have big parking space and in fact, we can see our car from our veranda.
What started as a little misunderstanding during check in did not hamper the way we enjoyed our stay in One Tagaytay Place...they have their way of making the guest feel that they are serious about making their stay a really fine one. Kudos to them!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tagaytay – the perfect weekend getaway for people living and working in Metro Manila with only a 1½ hour ride via South Luzon Expressway (SLEX).When it comes to hotel accommodation options, One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites offers all the best qualities of a deluxe hotel with its cozy and tastefully designed Deluxe Rooms, One-bedroom Suites and Penthouse Premier Suites. “We use quality 300-thread count linen for a relaxing stay in our guestrooms,” said Mr. Ruben Alcoriza, General Manager of One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites. “Couples, families, as well as business and social functions, appreciate the comfort that our cozy hotel rooms and facilities provide, especially that we’re located on the Tagaytay-Calamba Road and on the quiet side of Tagaytay.” The elegant and spacious Penthouse Premier Suites (bookable via phone reservation only) provide full-scale accommodations with enviable views of the Tagaytay mountain landscape and stunning scenery of Taal Lake. Ideal for family and group getaways are the “Avant” 3-bedroom suite and “Allure” suite, which are also regularly used as a bridal suite for the hotel’s wedding clients. “We offer customizable and affordable wedding reception packages that offers the same level of quality cuisine as that of our very own Azalea Restaurant,” said Mr. Alcoriza. Indeed, One Tagaytay Place is an ideal destination to unwind and celebrate with guests after a memorable exchange of marriage vows.One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites is a preferred venue for business and social functions with its value-added packages offerings. “For professionals who want to hold conferences and seminars with privacy and convenience in mind, the hotel has varying sizes of seminar rooms and a grand ballroom that can hold 200 people,” Francisco added. “In fact, the elegant Aurora Grand Ballroom, is a popular venue for wedding receptions and social events.”Completing the hotel is a spread of amenities such as a the O’Spa, Azalea Restaurant which serves its signature bulalo and Tawilis Pizza, a sports bar, fitness center, business center, art gallery, and a swimming pool on the 9th Lower Penthouse floor overlooking Tagaytay City. A convenience store and a Rowena’s Tarts branch can also be found in the hotel premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One Tagaytay Place Hotel Tagaytay
- 1 Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites