“Excellent Place for Relaxation” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Nurture Wellness Village

You added Nurture Wellness Village to your Saves list
Nurture Wellness Village
3.0 of 5 Spa   |   Pulong Sagingan, Barangay Maitim II West | Cavite, Tagaytay, Luzon 4120, Philippines   |
Announcement
BUY 5 GET 1 FREE
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Tagaytay
Makati
“Excellent Place for Relaxation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

My boyfriend and I bought a deal grocer voucher for Nurture Spa, and it was one of the best deals yet! We got a voucher for the forest view room that came with a free massage.

Location
- hidden deep within Tagaytay, the place is serene, tranquil, and private

The Welcome
- we were warmly welcomed and greeted with a nice cup of tea

Rooms
- bed was big and comfy
- no wifi, but who needs it when you're in a place like that?
- TV with a DVD player, no cable - but it's okay
- clean and spacious
- nice decoration and furniture

Bathroom
- very clean
- strong water pressure
- excellent sower
- con: the window did not have a curtain

Restaurant
- I was actually looking forward to Josiah's Catering food, but unfortunately, they have already changed their caterer
- food was delicious though and felt very healthy

Staff
- staff were nice and friendly friendly

Massage
- since it was part of a deal voucher, we were only able to avail of the Aruga massage
- it wasn't their "best massage", as I think the best seller is the hilot massage
- to be honest, massage was prettyx ordinary, but good nonetheless
- massage room was very nice and relaxing
- environment made you feel well-pampered

Recreation
- since we booked during the rainy season, swimming and going around the nice garden wasn't an option
- in the main lobby though, there are lots of board games such as chess and jenga that you can play with

The Verdict
This is one of the Most relaxing places I've even been to. It was truly a pleasure staing here and I cannot wait for my next visit!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Krishna Krishna L, Sales and Marketing Manager at Nurture Wellness Village, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Dear Ms. PT:

Hope all is well with you. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience here with us. All your feedback, whether good or bad will help us improve more on our service. Reviews like yours are what we need to know where we need to improve more.

Reading your kind words make us feel fulfilled. We really aim make our guests feel pampered while reconnecting with one another. Quality time is really important here with us, and we are very glad you and your boyfriend felt that way too.

We all do hope we will see you again here.

Krishna

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Tranquility, serene, relaxing, calm, soothing, breezy, fresh, peaceful.... Need I say more?

The environment, the ambiance, the services, the food...all contributing to a truly relaxing weekend. It's proximity to Manila and good price point makes the place not only convenient but it won't break your bank.

Even a rainy day is blissful. We had our foot spa treatments under an open hut while the rain drops lull us to sleep. We thought that heaven was calling. :)

My best friend and I stayed for a weekend to re-connect, and we absolutely had a wonderful time.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Ms. Lena:

Warm Greetings from us. First and foremost, I would like to thank you for visiting us last year with your bestfriend. It's good to know that you both enjoyed your stay here, feel pampered and relaxed, but most especially - reconnected, for that is what Nurture is all about - reconnecting people through nature and quality time.

I really do hope you will visit us again. We will be here waiting for you as you are already part of our growing family.

Krishna
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

This accommodation might not have the view of Taal Lake but I assure you it’s more relaxing and serene. The cottages/room is well maintained and the mattress is soft. You can hear the chirping of the birds during the morning, and it really gives a very pleasant sound to my ears. Also two thumbs up for the staff were very helpful and friendly during our stay. The pool is small but you can still take a dip on it for a relaxing afternoon.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Mhik30:

Good day! Thank you for giving us your feedback. Knowing you enjoyed your stay with us makes us glad and improve more on our service. Thank you for spending your quality time here and we all do hope you will come back and visit us again someday soon. All of us and nature will be waiting for you.

Again, thank you very much.

-Krishna
Pasig, Rizal, Philippines
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

The place was green. Relaxing place. The Village is just for relaxation, I guess. The rooms are clean, bed is quite thin, pool needs cleaning, the food is below average, serving time is long. The breakfast is too small.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Krishna Krishna L, Sales and Marketing Manager at Nurture Wellness Village, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear Mr. Francis:

Good day. Thank you for visiting us with your family. And thank you for taking time to write a review about your experience here with us. Rest assured that all of the feedbacks we receive are all taken seriously and will help us improve more on our services.

Again, thank you very much and hoping to welcome you again here.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

For our anniversary, my husband and I decided to stay here and had their Ulayaw package for an overnight stay. The staff were very friendly, greeting us on our special day. The spa treatment was okay, the therapist was explaining the oils and the aromas that were used during the treatment. As opposed to the previous comments, the therapists were not in a hurry doing the treatment, and they made sure that they concentrated on those body parts I indicated on the client sheet.

After our treatment, we were surprised with the nice arrangement our room attendant, Querobe did on our room. There was this little bear stuff toy, cookies, and petal of roses on the bathroom. He was also nice enough to provide us our request for the scented oil, just like the one they have in their spa rooms. It made our room smell better, more relaxing. We were also inquiring if they had some bubble bath for their tub. Since they didn't had any, they just gave us additional bath gels which were okay.

When we checked in, there was a heavy down pour of the rain. Since the reception area was open and there were a few leaks in the area, the staff were still accomodating and friendly, making sure to have us in an area where we won't get wet. As much as we wanted to be brought to our room already, they didn't allow us yet until the rain subsided since we might slip and fall. Again, this is a plus point that the staff are concerned with our safety.

The dinner was great, my husband especially liked the pumpkin soup served. I loved the oriental dressing they have for their salad, I think it was home made. The dory fish topped with special herbs was superb. I think for their food service, you just have to choose their specialty, which is clearly marked on their menus. We also appreciate the servers in asking us how our food was after our meal. Again as opposed to previous comments here, the servers are readily available in the area if you need anything while dining.

On our last day, we participated in one of their activities, the tai chi qigong. It was okay, since it was only basic tai chi. I think it was one of their therapist who led the activity, and she was explaining that she was taught of taichi to share with their clients. For this I would suggest that maybe for weekends, or most especially when you are expecting quite a number of visitors, you can invite real yoga/tai chi instructors or hold wellness events/activities to also promote the place. The therapist who led the taichi was not exactly leading the group, as there were some moves that she's doing but cannot fully explain to us how to do it.

Overall, I still think that the place is great, and is reasonable for their rates. When inquiring though, make sure to ask all about their promos to avail of what would be suitable for you.

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Ms. Arlene:

Good day. First of all, thank you very much for spending your anniversary here with us. All of us here are glad to know that you and your husband did enjoy your stay here, even if it was raining that time. I let other staff read your review and they are all thankful for all the kind words and feedback you have written. It did bring smiles to everyone. Meeting customers' satisfaction always makes our day.

Our chef also want to extend his thank you to you for food appreciation. He wants you to try our other specialties next time.

Querobe is also delighted knowing you appreciated his service. As well as our therapists.

We all do hope to welcome you here again very soon where you are already considered as part of our growing family.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We booked for their family package(4pax) which costs 14,500 and additional 2,800 for another pax because we were five. We stayed at a family room and  had body massage for 5, our package also comes with a free foot massage or facial spa for 2.
Location: far from the main road but easy to find
Room: Decent and clean. Bedroom was spacious enough. Bathroom was worst! It had a stinky smell even if it wasnt used yet. It smelled like "imbornal". It was also very small esp the toilet area.
Massage: I love massage and had been to a lot of spas before so I was expecting that their massage is great. I was not satisfied and was so dissapointed, I inisisted to come here and bragged to my mom how good their massage is since I heard that it is famous for their massage. My therapist has a good pressure but she seems to be in a hurry so the pressure plus the speed made me awake the whole session and it didn't made me relax ( which is the reason why I went here). The massage was also fast and i actually checked the time. We were about 10-15 mins under time. We were fetched around 5:54pm and we started at 6pm. I was asked to relax after the massage so i just talked to my sister about the massage for 3 mins then they came and brought us tea. They went out so  we could changed to our clothes then I checked my phone and it was only 6:47pm so the whole massage only lasted for about 45mins!  I asked my mom about the massage and she said it was just average and there were more good spas in manila for a reasonable price, the foot massage was great though.
Food: We ate our snacks after checking-in. The suman at mangga was just okay. We waited 30 mins for our nachos to be served! The coffees we ordered were not hot enough. For dinner, food was good except for the herb chicken which is very dry and the adobo tuna that doesn't have any taste. I esp like the pork binagoongan which I ordered, the meat was soft and very tasty. For the breakfast, we all ordered the beef tapa which was very good but when I was about to finish it, i tasted and smelled something like a cockroach egg so I lost my appetite. Coffee again was not hot enough so we had to ask the waiter to steam it Again.
Service: waiters were attentive and nice specially those who served our dinner. Our room attendant perry was nice too, he offered all our needs and helped us with our baggages. Everyone greeted us with a warm smile :)
Facilities: I enjoyed their gigantic chess board at the restaurant. Pool was  small. The landscape is really nice. The place is really quiet and serene.
We had huge expectations esp with the massage.  As for this hotel, we won't be coming back since there are other hotels that can offer good rooms and great service. We only came here  for their massage which is overrated and disappointing considering we've paid a lot.

• Stayed April 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

My husband and I had an overnight accommodation at Nurture Spa last April 14. I’m very eager to go there because of the several great reviews I’ve read about the place. Good thing Deal Grocer offered a discounted rate and… that’s it! :)

I didn't have a hard time during booking. Ms. Isabel (one of the reservation officers) was very accommodating during my reservation. All the STAFF during our stay were very helpful, customer-oriented, dutiful, and compliant (sorry I wasn't able to get their names). 2 thumbs up to everyone! Keep it up guys! :)

The entire place is really nice. It's so cozy, serene, and calming. The "hilot massage" that we chose was very soothing and relaxing.

The food also is so delicious especially their “Osso Buco” and “Tinapa Daing”. So Yummy! It's a must try. :) My only regret was I forgot to order their famous suman w/ mango. Hope we’ll get to try it on our next visit.

Indeed, our Nurture Spa experience was very memorable. It's one of our best R&R. More power to Nurture Spa!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Krishna Krishna L, Sales and Marketing Manager at Nurture Wellness Village, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear Bru1204

Good day to you. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with Nurture Spa Village.

Reading reviews like yours always makes our day bright. Ms. Isabel was very glad upon reading your commendation on her. All of the staff are very happy to know that you enjoyed each service you availed here - the room, the spa and the food. We surely will improve more on the service to serve you better.

Thank you again and looking forward to welcoming you again very soon. One suman and mangga will be on us on your next visit!

Sales and Marketing Manager

Been to Nurture Wellness Village? Share your experiences!