“Burger, lomi with a different twist” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 80 Restaurants in Tagaytay
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Delivery, Late Night
Imus, Philippines
“Burger, lomi with a different twist”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

You won't even notice that you are eating a burger made out of mushroom because it tastes exactly as the usual ones that we eat but has a healthy twist to it (no red meat, no cholesterol). The Lomi is a must-try as the different mushroom variants provide more texture. I'm coming back for more Lomi. <<<a side note: the Restroom/CR is also a big plus since it is clean, has water and tissue>>>

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Pasay, Philippines
“Tasty Burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Travelling way south to Batanggas take long hours drive, every time we passed by Tagaytay the signage of "Mushroom Burger" is what I often looking for. It was my first time to eat there but honestly I really recommend it, yummy mushroom burger (KING) for sharing pwede na kasi malaki naman.My two kids also enjoyed eating pansit canton and spaghetti... You'll missed Tagaytay if you'll not try eating on this place. The price is affordable..

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manila
“Fastfood Tagaytay Style”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I have always wondered what's with the "Mushroom Burger" in Tagaytay is like every time I go or pass by Tagaytay. But never really had a chance to drop by. So one Sunday after attending a mass at the Pink Sisters, we decided to go to Mushroom Burger. If you're commuting, from Pink Sisters, you can ride a jeep going to the rotunda and from there ride a jeep with "Casino" sign board. Ask the dispatcher to drop you off Mushroom Burger which is on the left side of the road.

Mushroom burger looks like an old school fast food house. The place was spacious enough but like what others have been saying, the place needs to be updated in a way. We ordered the Cheeseburger Meal for P83 which includes fries and drinks and Hong Kong Burger Steak Meal for P113. They gave us a number and it took roughly 15 min. before we've been called. The food however is not warm (it was cold in Tagaytay that day, but with the waiting time the food should have been freshly prepared already). The serving size was not also satisfying enough. Not that far from Jollibee and McDo, but with the price as competitive, I hoped the food was presented better. For the tasted it actually tasted almost like Jollibee burger, but not something I would crave for. I also did not find anything special with the Hong Kong Burger Steak Meal. I was also interested in trying the new ice cream Tornado but opted not to since have recurrent colds that time. Another one that was so tempting to try was the Pancit Canton, which I think is ideal for families or group. They also have single serving for P95.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Manila, Philippines
“Unique Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

We have been going to this place whenever we are in Tagaytay ever since I was in college..I like their signature mushroom burger.

Visited March 2012
Quezon City, Philippines
“Hugely overrated”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Overpriced. Bad food presentation. Very small portions for the cost, especially the small patty. I would enjoy Burger Machine's Bart Burger even more for only one fourth the price!

I want to support local business and I hope they improve. Sad to see this place getting neglected through the years.

• Visited February 2013