“Very relaxing and comfortable bed!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Tagaytay Econo Inn

and 1 more site!
You added Tagaytay Econo Inn to your Saves list
Tagaytay Econo Inn
Tourism Avenue Hollywood Subd. | Brgy. Francisco, Tagaytay, Luzon, Philippines   |
Ranked #17 of 22 Hotels in Tagaytay
Cainta, Philippines
“Very relaxing and comfortable bed!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

My husband and I went to Tagaytay for lunch, but we ended up staying longer. So instead of driving back home (we're from Cainta Rizal), we decided to stay at Tagaytay Econo Inn. We got the budget room for Php 1,500 (USD 36-$40). The room was small, but it was clean and smelled good too!

The bathroom has a hot and cold shower. however, there's no bidet or dipper.

They also have WiFi but the connection was wonky during our stay.

What I love about this hotel/room is the cozy wonderful bed with cotton sheets and a cotton duvet. My husband agrees with me on this, it was the most comfortable bed we have ever slept on. We will definitely come back soon.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
7 Thank pinayads

San Pablo, Laguna, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Not too much about the hotel except that you get a good sleep and a nice cozy place. The attractions are all nearby and the accessibility is great. Just cross the street to get to good food, and a hop away to see the beautiful sights of Tagaytay. Perfect jumpoff point if you want to go boatride since the proximity is closer to the lake area itself.

Room Tip: Ask for room far away from the road.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
7 Thank Rayme_525
Muntinlupa, Philippines
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a night. The CR was clean. But the staff service is unsatisfactory. When I asked for the hotel room slippers, they even DARED to give me used and dirty room slippers full of black spots. I called their frontdesk and complained about it, and I asked them to replace it with a new clean one. They just said that they ran out of new slippers, and said that they will TRY to replace it. I waited for a long time, I was infuriated because they did not come, and so I personally went to their frontdesk carrying the dirty slippers that they gave me, and told them is this the kind of service that I've paid for a high price. You even dared to give me a used and dirty slippers. The other guests were shock because they saw how dirty their service was. I will never return to this Tagaytay Econo Inn again.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
8 Thank Fabyan17

Travelers are raving about these Tagaytay hotels

Shanghai, China
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 2,037 helpful votes
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Nearby Tagaytay has to be one of the grottiest towns around passing itself off as a tourist resort. If you have to see Taal Volcano, which we do not recomend, you should at least stay outside town. Here there are less touts and you actually get to see greenery rather than concrete and grime.

This hotel has good views, is clean, is close to a few convenience stores and has a reasonable restaurant next door. The staff are friendly and the decor is quite nice. They should do something about the mosquito problem, however, as we were slapping away at the bloodsuckers for most of our stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
7 Thank Raymond W
Quezon City, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel.

First, it is conveniently located along the main road, a few steps away from the public market, a 7-11, and several good restaurants.

Second, it's amazing to wake up to the majestic view of Taal lake and volcano greeting you a good morning.

Third, the staff are very pleasant and accommodating. I know this should be expected of them but still it's nice to feel welcome and taken cared of. When I wanted to buy wi-fi credits, they suggested that I use the hotel's free wi-fi in the lobby instead.

Fourth, they have parking!

Fifth, their rates are unbelievably cheap. We got a room for as low as P1500/night!

Room Tip: Choose a room overlooking the lake :-)
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank CathyPHL
Quezon City, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

The balcony of the hotel has a great view of the Taal Volcano same with its in house cafeteria, as for the food it was good. for the rooms? well its clean and comfy despite having placed in a small room, well actually its not that small but it has a good side cause the room can easily get cool cause of the air-conditioning. other than that the place is great. ill sure be checking in to this place when i get a chance to go back to Tagaytay.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
4 Thank Deemy015
Seoul, Korea
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2011

Really nice view of Taal volcano on the balcony with places to sit and enjoy the view.

Everything seemed very organized. The staff was very friendly and always seemed to be holding the door for us whenever we were coming in or out.

The room was nice. It had a small TV but a good selection of channels to choose from. A hot and roomy shower.

My only complaints would be that it's a bit of a trek away from the center of town which was a little disappointing, because when we went it rained quite a bit so we felt stuck in the area.

There weren't that many restaurants around besides the one in the hotel. The hotel restaurant was pretty good. A little pricey for our low budget traveling, which was the reason why we were trying to find a cheaper place to eat.

I'm not sure if it was just close to our room. But there was a "Videoke Bar" or "Karaoke Bar" that we could hear all night and even when we woke up at 7:30AM. It wasn't hairsplitting loud but loud enough to be annoying at times.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple