“...It is just another mall.” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 26 Shopping in Nanning
4.5 of 5 stars 15 Reviews
Type: Malls, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: New mail in east nanning, 6 story upper class mall. On 3rd floor has Starbucks, 5th floor has ice skating arena.6th floor has mc cafe. It's one block east of Walmart.
Planet earth
“...It is just another mall.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

If you are used to travel around China, you must already get used to its massive malls with all the usual brands and restaurants' chains.
If you don't have time to get into Nanning and explore it and want to have a lunch/dinner in a "safe" place (means you are too picky to go to a local street restaurant) or if you need to buy a branded shirt, then you can go there.
I had a a quick work trip and staid in a close-by local hotel , my Chinese colleagues brought me here , I must say they were more excited than me.
Anyway it was OK for an easy evening.Oh yeah there is a brand new movie theater with a state of the art sound system.
But yeah, it is just another mall.

Visited August 2014

nanning
5 attraction reviews
“The Mix !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Fantastic Shopping Mall .... I regularly visit just to window shop. The designer brands are stunning but the prices are ridiculously expensive. I love to visit and look at all the things i can't possibly afford.

Visited July 2014
19 attraction reviews
“good shopping mall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

this place similar siam paragon at thailand have many brand name from many country around the world have skiing here

Visited August 2013
Dongguan City
10 attraction reviews
“One Stop Shop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Weekend was very crowded but since the mall is so spacious, it doesn't really create un-pleasantry.

Pretty much all the shops you can get in China and International well-known brands.

A cinema, lots of restaurants... it's the place to go in Nanning!

Visited June 2014
Shanghai, China
“The nicest place in Nanning, hands down!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

I've been on a project in Nanning for the past 4 months. I purposely selected an apartment across the street from the MixC because I was fond of its restaurants (I don't shop at Prada, nor do I ice skate). But, I typically go there at least once per day in order to eat. 地沟油 is a huge problem in Nanning so I tend to avoid normal restaurants on the street.

Here's my break down of MixC dining options:

1) Grandma's Home is, without a doubt, the best value for the money. But, I usually only go there during lunch because you need to wait at least an hour for a table during dinner time. Plus, the service is slow and bad.

2) I like the Korean BBQ place on the 5th floor. While it's not as good as its counterparts in Beijing or Shanghai, it is not expensive, and their meat is pretty nice.

3) The deli in Ole (basement) is quite solid, though the selection is limited. I go there for their ham and cheese sandwiches, and they have stored a bottle of mustard for me that others (who ask) can avail of.

4) The Thai restaurant on the 4th floor is also good, but their service is simply horrible (e.g. they like to bring out your banana split at the same time as your hot pot).

5) The buffet on the 4th floor (that has a TA listing) is overrated.

6) ACJ Diana is also a pass. (I convinced myself that I liked it during my first visit, but their sandwiches simply pale in comparison to Ole.)

7) The Wagyu Japanese restaurant (5th floor, I believe) probably offers the best Japanese food in town, but it will not wow you. I think the key there is to order intelligently.

8) The HK place in the basement (Tai Hing) is good.

With the exception of the buffet, I believe that all 8 of these venues would rank in TA's top 15 if they had their own listings.

Visited October 2013