Came with a Swedish group. Had read some critical points from other visitors but found the lodge to be better than expected. Food was nice and staff friendly. The view from the rooms and balcony extremely beautiful. The beds in room somehow hard for s nice sleep. We had a part from that no complains from our group.
- Also Known As:
- Ngorongoro Wildlife Hotel Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Ngorongoro Wildlife Hotel
- Ngorongoro Wildlife Conservation Area
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge is dramatically perched on the rim of Africa’s Eden, affording unbelievable views plunging down over the crater floor, 7,500 feet above the sea level. The Lodge is elegantly built mainly from natural stone and local wood and timber, harmoniously merging with its natural surroundings, and it is provided with panoramic windows that encompass superb views of the crater’s great bowl. ... more less