“Fantastic day!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 32 Activities in Moshi
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Gail and Freddie in the office were incredibly helpful in sorting out our trip to Arusha N.P. They gave us loads of info on all trips available, there was never any hard sell which was quite refreshing. Whilst sitting in their office they were genuinely trying to provide us with exactly what we wanted , not just get our money which seemed to be the case with some other tour opporators we looked at. Prices were very reasonable.
Our trip to the national park was even better than we hoped. The 4x4 picked us up at our hotel, it was spotlessly clean and our guide Emanuel was smart and spoke excellent english. He was a very careful driver which was a massive relief to me having had some hair raising experiences previously.
He was also a fantastic guide, he knew so much about the wildlife and their habitat and was a constant source of information. Even the drive to the park was interesting as Emanuel told us about local farming, weather and culture.
Arusha N.P. was fantasic, I would highly recommend a trip there. Completely different to Ngorogoro and Tarangire which we visited on another trip. We saw loads of wildlife and only 3 other vehicles all day and had lunch in an incredible spot over looking the lakes and no other tourists. ( which was a bit different to the lunch spot in Ngorogoro which we shared with 52 other 4x4s :-( ) It was so nice to see the animals on their own and not surrounded by tourists.
Of all the parks I've been to in Africa, Arusha has to be one of my favorite for scenery.
We will definitely use Tin Tin Tours again when we go back and would recommend to anyone wishing to plan a trip from Moshi. Thank you Gail, Freddie and Emanuel for a very memorable day.

Visited March 2014

Los Angeles, California
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

I decided to go Mt Kilimanjaro by myself (I am female, around my family was worried because going by myself..)
I went to Mt Kilimanjaro hike on Jan/Feb. I shop around many travel agency at website. Some Kilimanjaro hiking (same route, same date)but cost was huge difference (some agency almost doble price ),at beginning I choose Tin tin tours because price was right. Almost for 8months, I e-mail Tin tin tours whenever my questions comes up( like weather, clothes, high altitude sickness, food, any kinds of questions ) Freddy who was answering all questions and arranged my trip, he response quick,great explanation in detailed, and polite.
Mt Kilimanjaro hike was unforgettable in my life, every moment I had experience.
My trip began at airport in Tanzania untill going back to US, Enjoyable trip and felt safe.
I am going back Kilimanjaro in the future, I will ask Tin tin tours for my trip arrangements.

I do recommend Tin tin tour if you are going to Tanzania !

Visited January 2014