TRAVEL ALERT: SECURITY CONCERNS More info

“Christmas Break” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kings Delight Hotel

Kings Delight Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ibadan
Kings Delight Hotel
Save Saved
You added Kings Delight Hotel to your Saves list
Ashi, Bodija, Ibadan Ashi, Nigeria   |
Ranked #5 of 10 hotels in Ibadan
Lagos, Nigeria
“Christmas Break”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I was in this hotel for 1 week during xmas period with my family. I never knew i could get this level
of luxury at that price, we were suppose to stay for 4nights but because of the level of service received and the comfort enjoyed, my wife extended our stay with 3 more nights. I will want anyone to go try the hotel and you will never want to try another one anywhere.

Room Tip: Royal suites are excellent for family.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

4 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

When I saw my room, I thought "there's got to be something better than this". It was dirty and smaller than in the describtion. The bath looked like it never saw a sponge and be patient if you want to use the shower. And the service could be a way nicer. For the price I paid I expected something better. My opinion: not recommendable and next time I prefer to pay a bit more for a good room. That was really an experience I don't want to see it twice.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Lagos, Nigeria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

I stayed for 2 weeks at KINGS DELIGHT HOTEL ASHI-IBADAN and was very impressed by the attentiveness of the staff and the overall experience. I'd recommend the business rooms to anyone looking for a comfortable stay

Room Tip: Executive rooms are not to be missed.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Been to Kings Delight Hotel? Share your experiences!