TRAVEL ALERT: SECURITY CONCERNS More info

Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Ibadan
Tokyo, Japan
“Super K Hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2009

Last summer was my first trip to Nigeria. It was actually my first trip to Africa. I have traveled as a tourist to many countries. This was my first trip as a visitor. I am an American and went there to visit my new family. I was not there to "do the tourist" thing. It was a new and interesting experience.

My daughter, husband and I stayed at the Super K hotel which was near my mother-in-law's house.

As I had never been to Africa and could not find this hotel on-line, I think this hotel was decent. We stopped by the Premier Hotel, but since it was far away from my mother-in-laws house, we decided to stay at the Super K.

We stayed for 10 days from June 18 - June 28, 2008 in a regular room that had one super king-sized bed and a bathroom. The only hotel amenity was the breakfast room and a very quiet neighborhood bar in the basement.

The outside area was clean. The generators kicked on within a minute or two when the electricity went out. The air-conditioning was decent. There was hot water in the morning and at night. The internet connection was slow, but it did work daily.
All of the staff was nice and helpful.

Our room worked out to be about $88 per night.

9 Thank gsuskid72