We were here at the end of september. It's nice place to stay on a fine location.
Friendly and helpfull employees. We have been already in the same Hotel three years ago. I can say that at least the the quality and tast of the food was significantly improved compared to last time.
We did also two Safaris (Mara an Tsavo East) booked with Julius Nzumbi (JT Safaris). Its office is located opposite of the Hotel. Just cross the street. Was already the fourth time we booked our Safaris with Julius. You can rely on him. Everything perfect for a good price!
Roland and Jacqueline from Holland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is ideal for a relaxing sun&beach holiday or starting point for your adventurous wildlife&sea safaris. Bungalows of four rooms each in a tropical garden with ever flourishing trees and playing monkeys. Bar, pool bar, restaurant. Show cooking is our specialty: tell the cook how you want your meat baked or what ingredients you want in your spaghetti sauce. A daily program of sport, tournaments & shows with our animation team. Kids have their own pool and club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Neptune Palm Beach Boutique Resort & Spa All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Neptune Palm Beach Hotel Ukunda
- Neptune Palm Beach Hotel
- Neptune Palm Beach Ukunda
- Neptune Palm Beach Boutique Resort & Spa All Inclusive Kenya/Ukunda