We have visited Kaskazi Beach Hotel before and our second was just as lovely and memorable as our first. The rooms ALL have fabulous sea views - you rarely find that anywhere else (and it does't cost extra)
The staff were always friendly and helpful. The hotel has plenty of areas to sit and spend time, either with others or more privately, so you are not stuck with only one or two terraces to go to. for our children, there was a kids club with staff the children really liked. As parents we were able to have time to ourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Kaskazi Beach Hotel. Kaskazi Beach Hotel is a Four Star beach resort conveniently located in Kenya’s world famous South Coast on the Diani Beach line, and only a short walking distance from the beach area shopping centre, restaurants, and banks. The resort has been turning moments into memories for our guests for over 18 years. The resort's magnificent architecture (modeled after 5th century Sunni Arab palaces), coupled with the ingenious use of the landscape to create cascading ocean view terraces surrounded by hanging gardens makes it a one of a kind resort in all of the East African coast line. THE RESORT EXPERIENCE: Kaskazi Beach Hotel provides unparalleled options and unique experiences to our guests, from on foot beach tours exploring surrounding beaches and venues, to onsite resort experiences including three restaurants, three bars and lounges, all day long sports and activities provided by our entertainment team, nightly entertainment, a kid's club, and so much more. Other Activities: For sightseers and adventurers alike, guests will have ample "must do" activities such as swimming with wild dolphins at our neighbouring Wasini Island, visiting the ancient port city of Mombasa (Old Town) where one is taken back to a time long lost as the charming city retells its history through its ancient buildings, tiny streets laden with colourful shop fronts and restaurants, and of course, the famous remains of Fort Jesus. For those who want to explore the Diani Beach night life, take one of our resort’s taxi cabs to the famous Ali Barbour and The Forty Thieves beach bar and dance club located only a five minute drive from the resort. There you can dance under the stars and directly on the white sands of Diani Beach. Why choose this resort: The fact that over 50% of our guests are repeat guests who have come to Kaskazi Beach Hotel two to three times a year for over 18 years says a great deal about us. Otherwise, our great and all too caring staff who are always eager to assist you, our excellent cuisine (rated the best in the South Coast by Europe’s largest Travel Agency, TUI), our flexibility in Meal Plans (All-Inclusive or Half-Board), our extremely reasonable rates, and our convenient location, will ensure that you get everything and more than you expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com and Expedia so you can book your Kaskazi Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Kaskazi Beach Hotel Ukunda
- Lti Kaskazi Beach Diani
- Kaskazi Beach Hotel Kenya/Ukunda