This is a splendid location on the shores of Lake Naivasha. Waterbuck graze on the lawns by the sweeping drive to the front entrance. Monkeys scurry among the trees. On the lake you see boats whizzing off for hippo watching tours.
We had a lovely lunch here on the lawn. The vegetarian curry was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the top of the escarpment of the Great Rift Valley you can see Lake Naivasha sparkling in the sun thousands of feet below. Just an hours drive from Nairobi, Naivasha is one of the gems in a necklace of Rift Valley lakes. Perfect for both active and leisure travelers, Lake Naivasha Country Club offers an abundance of activities to please all visitors to Nairobi, Kenya. The resort dates back to the 1930s and has since been transformed into a sprawling 55-acre property with a variety of accommodations and guest facilities, including cottages, a swimming pool, and sumptuous gourmet dining. For adventurers, the nearby Crescent Island is a haven for zebras, wildebeest, gazelles, and giraffes ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Lake Naivasha Country Club-Sun Africa Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Naivasha Country Hotel
- Lake Naivasha Country Club-Sun Africa Hotels Kenya - Rift Valley