This is a nice hotel with good facilities. I was here for a week for a business conference. The hotel is nice, food is good, and staff service is solid. The only challenges are the rough road and the length of time to travel back to Nairobi. Internet wifi is sporadic so it is best to buy a SIM with a data plan but note that even the signal for safaricom is weak in most parts of the resort. While there are a few small drawbacks for holding a business conference, this is really a great get-away place to unconnect and unwind.
- Also Known As:
- Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Hotel Naivasha
- Great Rift Valley Lodge And Golf Resort
- Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Hotel
- Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort Naivasha, Kenya
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort enjoys one of the most spectacular views in all of Africa. The lodge sits at about 7,000 feet, from which elevation it enjoys magnificent views to the west and east. The Vistas stretch from the sparkling waters of Lake Naivasha to jogged volcanic crater of Mount Longonot and, beyond, the sloping shoulders of the Aberdare Mountains - Kenya's most important watershed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.