We spent a week at the hotel in early February with a group of golfers,the course was good with lots of wildlife as you played, The surroundings catered particularly for bird life and we saw lots of birds we had never seen before. The hotel is 8 kms up avery rough road hence the isolation,Staff were very friendly,and helpful. The buffet meals were good in the garden restaurant. Our only criticism was the slow service in the restaurant. The Kenyan Shiraz 2010 was well worth trying both for price and quality. Enjoyed the whole experience well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort enjoys one of the most spectacular views in all of Africa. The lodge sits at about 7,000 feet, from which elevation it enjoys magnificent views to the west and east. The Vistas stretch from the sparkling waters of Lake Naivasha to jogged volcanic crater of Mount Longonot and, beyond, the sloping shoulders of the Aberdare Mountains - Kenya's most important watershed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Rift Valley Lodge And Golf Resort
- Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Hotel Naivasha
- Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort Naivasha, Kenya