“Very worth it” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2904 Phillips Drive, Jonesboro, AR 72401   |
Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Jonesboro
“Very worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel as we were traveling to visit my sister. The front desk were extremely friendly and acommidating. Me Nd my husband travel often and this was the nicest smiling little girl i have encountered at a hotel yet. The rooms are alittle dated but they smelled nice and everything was clean. We will definitely stay here again when we come back through. Thank you days inn for your hospitality.

• Stayed February 2012
, Adm. Asst. at Days Inn-Jonesboro, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
Thank you for your kind remarks concerning our hotel. We make every effort to meet the needs of our guests. We look forward to seeing you again.

Joanne Jansen

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012 via mobile

I stay here from time to time this is my go to hotel in jonesboro. The staff is very helpful and my room is always clean and comfortable. I will be coming back to stay at this hotel when I am in town.

• Stayed May 2012
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012 via mobile

The bathtub would not drain. The toilet bowl was stained and there was hair on the floor in the bathroom. The room was really dirty and needed to be vacuumed. We were short a bath towel and were told we could not have another one as the hotel was full. There were stains on bathroom door frame, a whole in the bed spread and stains on the window curtains. We had no tv remote. We would not stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012
New Orleans, Louisiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2011

If you are looking for just a place to sleep with clean sheets this is your hotel. The room was clean and had clean sheets and towels(i used to be a maid so thats the first thing i check). However there were two things that prevented me from giving it 3 stars 1. The shower curtain had black mold on it and 2. the fridge did not work so it just wasted space. The staff was very helpful and it has a good location.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Saint Joseph, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2011

I was in the area for a family emergency so, I quickly needed to find a place to stay. Since this stay was unexpected, I wanted to find something very reasonable & having stayed at Days Inn hotels before, I was sure this would be ok. I needed to do laundry & at the price of $1.75 per machine & I had to go out to get detergent because there is no vending to purchase, it was a complete hassle. The desk clerk said "no one ever does laundry here", there is a reason for that!
The room was terrible. It smelled dirty & old & I felt as if I needed a bath as soon as I left. Save yourself the grief & stay at another hotel. There are many others in the immediate area that I'm sure are the same price & much nicer. I completed the survey & have now been offered 50% off my next stay.... I wouldnt stay for free!!!!! Seeing the other reviews, I would say that even though they say they will "fix" & "address" my concerns, nothing will change.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Sedalia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2011

Should have know by the look of the outside.Room had stains on seats on floors etc. Mold in bathroom stains on pillow cases, did not get under covers so not much sleep.No ice in machine. Towels poor.Air conditioner worked sometimes.Will think twice about price.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2011 via mobile

Do yourself a favor and stay across the street The pool does not work There is no cable the staff is very rude I usually stay at the baymont which 5 dollars cheaper my mistake I'll never be back again

• Stayed August 2011

Been to Days Inn-Jonesboro? Share your experiences!