“Comfortable Stay, Good Value” 3 of 5 stars

Super 8 Jonesboro
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2500 South Caraway Road, Jonesboro, AR 72401   |
Ranked #7 of 17 hotels in Jonesboro

81 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Columbia, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

This was the best rate we could find for comparable motel room (1 double bed).
Clean, quiet, comfortable. In room coffee. Open WiFi
Breakfast is typical minimal continental with waffles, pre-packed cinnamon bun.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

We booked only after reading the past reviews. Anyway, we gave it the benefit of the reviews we read. Room had some update but bathroom floor and around tub/shower unit poorly done. Bed was not comfortable (ours too soft), plenty of pillows, yes a flat screen tv, refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave. Noisy from the upstairs (heard walking and shower) late and early in the morning, no barrier between floors I guess and one can hear doors opening and closing. Not what one wants to hear when in room. Upon check in did notice strong deordorizer smell (why so strong? Made me think they were covering up strong unpleasant smell). The rooms had a/c unit that worked well. Location to us was not the best (hidden back some off Caraway Street). The price was $55.00 and guess one should not expect A+. Breakfast was okay with waffles, muffins, cereal, yogurt, juices but only decaf available at 7:00AM! Will I stay again?...no. I will give them a plus for having rags for bikers so we could wash the bike...that was a good thing.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
New Orleans, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

This room was clean, comfortable, and inexpensive there are only a few things to say. My only complaints were that the coffee maker turned it self on in the middle of the night, and they needed a yellow light bulb in the side door light to help deter some of the bugs.

• Stayed September 2012
GamerGirl-STL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

I was passing through from St. Louis to Little Rock, and needed a stop for one night. This hotel was exactly what I needed. Great price, spotlessly clean, and in a convenient location. I checked in late at night, tired and hungry. Check-in was quick, the room was in perfect condition, clean and in working order. The bathroom was immaculate. There was a 24/7 IHOP across the street for a late-night meal, and the entire neighborhood was clean and extremely well-lit, so I had no concerns about walking around. There was even a Sams Club gas station across the street, so I could refuel in the morning at a good price. Included breakfast was adequate: Bread/muffins, two types of cereal, some yogurt, a wafflemaker, juice, and some fresh fruit. The television in the room worked great, and there was a power strip at the electrical socket, so I had no trouble plugging in my electronic stuff for recharging. Air conditioning was good and quiet. The only thing I could find to not like about the room was that the shower head was a little low (I'm tall, and the water hit me at about chin level), but water temperature and pressure were excellent, and I had no trouble stooping a bit for a one night stay. Really, I wish all my quick-stop hotels were this great!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel along with my mother and brother. We paid $48/night and stayed for three nights. The hotel staff were always very ready to assist us with anything we had need of, and were very accommodating. The complimentary breakfast was average as could be expected, but what I appreciated the most was the fact that the rooms were extremely clean. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and will most likely stay here again on our next trip to Jonesboro, Arkansas

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

We tried to get a pet-friendly room at several of the local hotels to no avail. I was somewhat concerned due to some of the past reviews. When we arrived and checked out our room, we were pleasantly surprised. The room was clean and a nice size. It came with a flat-screened tv, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, and hair dryer. They did not have an iron in the room. Towels were white (no stains) and clean. We were pleased that they only charged a $10 pet fee. Wifi worked great. The bed linens were decent, and the bed slept firm. The cons were there were no available outlets in the room except in the bathroom. I find this rather irritating especially when you have to charge your cellphone in another room and there is no where to plug in your other devices. The other minor issue is when you first step in the hallway of the hotel, there is an overwhelming smell from carpet deoderizers. It took me a while to adjust to the strong smell emanating from the hallway. The walls are somewhat thin and you can easily hear people in the hall opening and closing their doors. Overall it was a nice stay and we were able to get a good night's rest.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Been to Super 8 Jonesboro? Share your experiences!