“Great Hotel! Management Will Address Any Problems!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Jonesboro

Save Saved
You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Jonesboro to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Jonesboro
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3408 Access Road, Hwy 63 & Stadium Blvd - Exit 42, Jonesboro, AR 72401   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #2 of 17 hotels in Jonesboro
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great Hotel! Management Will Address Any Problems!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

We recently stayed here for 5 nights during the holidays while visiting family. I didn't know what to expect since I used to live in this town before this hotel was ever built.

The place is really nice! When you walk into the lobby, everything is decorated so tastefully and the place is very clean! There are computers with desks to the right with printers set up. I think there were 3 computers total. I took advantage of using a computer while we were there to print off some directions.

We used the pool on 3 separate occasions. I think it has a mix of chlorine and saltwater or at least it seemed like it. That meant no over-chlorinated pool water which always burns our eyes!

The breakfast area was very nice and there's even a fireplace that adds to the ambiance. The gal keeping the breakfast stocked was so friendly, so cheerful, helpful, and very nice to my kids! Great assortment of items, including eggs, sausage, biscuits & gravy, and a waffle maker.

Room was great, issues that I had were resolved by management immediately and won't affect this review. The bed was very comfortable. We had the larger room with a King sized bed and sleeper sofa. The sofa is very small and the bed/mattress part of it is very thin, so it was really only comfortable for children, but my kids had no problems sleeping on it! There was a TV in with the sitting room and a separate TV for the bedroom, all separated by a 1/2 wall.

We had a great stay here. The management is doing a great job of maintaining the place and keeping it looking almost brand new!

Front desk staff was ALWAYS friendly and helpful!

Pros: Pool area nice, not over-chlorinated, hotel close to everything, easy access to main highway coming into town, management very responsive to any problems, front staff and breakfast staff very friendly and accommodating.
Cons: Had some problems with housekeeping issues, but management did their best to address these. Would not affect me going back--I would definitely stay here again!

One of the nicest Fairfield Inn and Suites that I have seen!

Room Tip: Tips: Address any problems that you have immediately with management so that they are given a chance...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Ann C, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jonesboro, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
We truly appreciate your review of our hotel. If our management team is ever met with a guest who is unhappy, we do everything in our power to rectify the situation and make it up to the guest. All of what you said is very kind and I think shows exactly the hard work that we strive for every day. Coming from this area like you, I am so proud to run a hotel that truly is guest oriented and strives for perfection so that our guests can have the most enjoyable comfortable stay while they are here. Thank you again, and hope to see you soon!

109 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
liberty, mo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

My room was clean. Except for a ripped shower curtain ring and a slightly wonky shower head, I have no complaints about my stay. The breakfast was decent and one morning there was fresh walnuts, craisins, and brown sugar for the oatmeal and grits packets. I would stay there again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Ann C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jonesboro, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thanks alot for your review! I have brought this review to my maintenance and housekeeping staff and we have fixed the problem with the shower curtain ring and the shower head. I can assure you our staff is vigilant about finding issues with our rooms, and this is not common. Thank you for sharing how you enjoyed our breakfast. We are doing the walnuts, craisins, and brown sugar every morning now, so that our guests may enjoy this with oatmeal, cereal, or any other option available! We hope to see you again if you are back in town.

Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

OK. It's a Fairfield Inn. My expectations were not that great. I was blown away with how nice everything was. Clean everywhere. Comfortable bed (a must if you want an Excellent rating). Good breakfast. Nice staff people.

Way better value than many other, more expensive hotels I have stayed in. I'll stay here again on my next trip to Jonesboro.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Bryce O, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jonesboro, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
This was a wonderful review, and we are thrilled you had a pleasant experience while staying with us. My entire staff and I really love the fact that we work at a hotel that can provide our guests with such a restful nights sleep. Our beds are top notch, and I'm so happy you enjoyed it. We work very hard to provide excellent customer service and to ensure our entire facility is extremely clean when our guests walk through our doors. Thank you again!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

I stay in hotels 200 nights a year, many of them Fairfield Inns. This was truly one of the best- if not the best- Fairfield inn I have stayed in. They have a managers reception for guests similar to the Residence Inn, Staybridge Suites, or Homewood Suites (depending on your chain), a breakfast much better than most standard Fairfields, including hot cooked eggs and bacon buffet style the morning I was there. The rooms and lobby were very clean, the staff was wonderful, and the location is ideal. For its class of hotel it couldmt be better than this!

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you for your stay and your wonderful review! Our managers reception and hot complimentary breakfast are just a couple of our best amenities and I'm so glad you enjoyed both. We are always looking for new, fresh ways to enhance our managers reception. Hopefully next time you stay with us, the breakfast and recpetion will be even better!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

Stay in lots of Fairfield Inns. This might be the best one ever. High recommendation here. It's the best in Jonesboro! Room was great. Lobby was super. Staff was excellent too. Did not try the breakfast but it smelled good!

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your great review. I can assure you, our breakfast is wonderful! We include hot items such as sausage, biscuits, gravy, ect. as well as pastries, yogurt, bagels - just to name a few. I will let our staff know you appreciated their service. They do a wonderful job at making every guest feel welcome from when they enter the lobby to when they check out. Thanks again for this wonderful review.

Saint Joseph, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I would have given a 5 rating had the decor been to my taste and had there been a restaurant within walking distance. This is a very nice hotel and should be for the price. The decor was nice but very green and too eccentric for my taste, but this should not deter others, I just prefer a more subtle setting. The breakfast was great, so were all other amenities. I would stay again, great place for family and/or multiple night stays.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thanks for your great feedback! Our decor is definitely bright and cheery. I understand everyones tastes are different, but it seems our amenities made up for it. Our front desk staff would be happy to recommend more accomodating options to you for restaraunts. Alot of our local restaraunts will deliver right to your room! Also, Monday through Wednesday we do a managers recpeption where we serve complimentary hors d'oeuvres and beverages. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!

Little Rock, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I stayed at this hotel twice in two weeks due to business. Both stays were excellent. The rooms were clean and ready when I checked in. The staff is friendly. The executive suites are very nice -the extra square footage makes you feel at home.

The free breakfast is good - the waffle maker was my favorite part! When in Northeast Arkansas, I will definitely stay here.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Jonesboro? Share your experiences!