We truly loved our time at Moyyann, it definitely has the best position on Barrier Beach. The staff are extremely warm and welcoming as well as helpful, thank you Catherine and Tracy. We were a little disappointed with the room as the style of it made it very dark, but I suppose it is built for a tropical environment. The floors needed re polishing and the shower often varied between a good flow and a trickle, not a major problem but a little annoying at times. There is large private lounge area next to the room with a superb hammock as well as lounge chairs on the beach. Kayaks are in great condition and there for your use as are mountain bikes. We took the bikes out and rode to the blue holes nearby, really worth doing that. I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone and we will be returning.
- Also Known As:
- Moyyan - House By The Sea Hotel Espiritu Santo
- Moyyan - House By The Sea Hotel
- Moyyan House By The Sea Vanuatu/Espiritu Santo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moyyan is located on Espiritu Santo, the largest island of the archipelago of Vanuatu. Moyyan sits on a white sand beach where the buildings entwine with large trees, all just twelve steps from the shoreline. Five spacious farés offer a contemporary feel for the tropics with the accent on understated luxury. The cool, open restaurant and bar opens out onto the beach and shares stunning sea views. Books and board games are provided for your enjoyment as you unwind into a completely relaxing holiday. We also have bicycles, clear bottom kayaks and snorkelling equipment available for our guests. Moyyan Day Spa offers hand, feet and body rituals, facials and massage indulgences using pure botanical and aromatic Waterlily products. Staying at Moyyan means you start the day as you end it - relaxed, rejuvenated, and looking forward to all that the next day will bring. Guests at Moyyan unpack their bags into contemporary beachfront farés. Each faré has a luxurious bathroom, modern furnishings, king sized bed and private deck. They are designed to capture the sea breezes and are continually shaded to provide a comfortable environment in the tropics. In line with Moyyan’s philosophy of treading lightly on this fragile environment, each faré is architecturally designed to work in harmony with the tropical climate. They are insect-proof and take full advantage of the sea breezes. Ceiling fans create a comfortable environment. ... more less