I think we expected more comfort and were disappointed with our room. But when we realised how much time we would spend in it, we realised it wasn't so bad! We only had a few days there but walked to Champagne Beach - on a beautiful quiet day.. The rest of the time we spent completely relaxing around the beach, on the kayak and in the water. I have to say that the food that Wendy and Bob put together is the best food I think I have ever tasted. We had coconut crab that took us 1 hour to eat. Next day, the Lonnoc beef was sublime... The owners are constructing some new bungalows and once they are up and running, expect this resort to become much more upmarket and pricey. We are glad we experienced it when we did - thank you for a wonderful and relaxing experience.
- Also Known As:
- Lonnoc Beach Bungalows Hotel Espiritu Santo
- Lonnoc Beach Bungalows Hotel
- Lonnoc Beach Bungalows Vanuatu/Espiritu Santo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the beautiful North-East coast of Santo and surrounded by acres of rain forest, Lonnoc Beach Bungalows are a retreat into paradise. Whether you wish to relax on our perfect white beaches, snorkel reefs or tour local sites, Lonnoc will be a hard place to leave.- Voted 'Vanuatu's Best Island Bungalow' in 2007- Canoeing, snorkeling, turtle spotting- Tours to blue holes, villages, family farms and cultural activities- Restaurant and Bar overlooking beach- 6 Ocean View Bungalows; 2 Family Bungalows, 1 Dormitory, plus 2 Seafront Bungalows including a new Honeymoon Suite. ... more less