Heilala has several ranges of accommodation including backpackers rooms, we stayed in Superior Fales. These were clean, comfortable, and very much local style. New fridge, hot shower, and hammocks were a bonus. Owners were friendly, helpful, and happy to assist in any way. They also organised an island tour which took in many amazing sights for T$40 per person including beach picnic and fresh cocnuts. Have a swimming pool on site, and also bar and restaurant and email service. Lovely gardens with labeled local plant varieties. Free airport pickup and free continental breakfast/tea/coffee. Not a luxury lodge, but comfortable and friendly. Accepts VISA/Mastercard.
- Also Known As:
- Heilala Holiday Hotel
- Heilala Holiday Hotel Tongatapu Island
- Heilala Holiday Lodge Tonga/Tongatapu Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malo e lelei from the Kingdom of Tonga! If you are looking for a relaxed, friendly, homestyle "beach garden getaway" in the Kingdom of Tonga, the Heilala Holiday Lodge on Ha'atafu Beach at Kanokupolu may just be the place you have been looking for. Over 1km of sandy beach, wave surfing, snorkeling, or simply relaxing in your hammock. All the best and we hope to welcome you in our little peace of paradise soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Heilala Holiday Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.