I booked this holiday for a rest and a break away from everything. I stayed in a standard fale, which was comfortable and private. Karolina, Sven and their staff are friendly and welcoming. I had a great time relaxing and chilling out at the lodge and on the beach which is beautiful and was very quiet. There were also activities available and it was eay to get in and out of town. If I was going back to Tonga I would be happy to stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Heilala Holiday Hotel
- Heilala Holiday Hotel Tongatapu Island
- Heilala Holiday Lodge Tonga/Tongatapu Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malo e lelei from the Kingdom of Tonga! If you are looking for a relaxed, friendly, homestyle "beach garden getaway" in the Kingdom of Tonga, the Heilala Holiday Lodge on Ha'atafu Beach at Kanokupolu may just be the place you have been looking for. Over 1km of sandy beach, wave surfing, snorkeling, or simply relaxing in your hammock. All the best and we hope to welcome you in our little peace of paradise soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Heilala Holiday Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.