A very big thank you to Chris for her special attentiveness and being so helpful and friendly. The location is idyllic with a beach almost to yourselves with superb snorkelling right off the beach. Very comfortable facilities, all you could want. Lovely local Island people-don't miss the Friday night show next door. A lot of fun. Would definitely consider a return visit. One of our most memorable holidays. Thank you again.
Jeff and Barbara P
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Absolute beach front nestled in a tropical plantation on the Royal Estate of Kanokupolu, right in the middle of the most beautiful sandy beach, close to marine reserve. All fales have prime beachfront positions right above the waters edge making them the closest accommodation to the water in Tonga. Whales swim past your door. All are fully self-contained & have great views from the windows & personal decks for relaxing solitude. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Blue Banana Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Banana Beach House Hotel Tongatapu Island
- Blue Banana Beach House Tonga/Tongatapu Island