We stayed at Blue banana for 11 days. It is a beautiful place, with wonderful people. Blue banana is a tranquil resort, great for relax, nice swimming and snorkeling in the lagoon, which is just at your doorstep. Chris and Shane are very friendly and nice people, who gave us a lot of new information about Tonga and the history and life in Tonga. They are really helpul, and can arrange pick up at the airport, transport to city and great trip around the island.
I recommend the local fish on the bbq, it is delicious, especially with the beautiful sunset. Our holiday in Blue banana was absolutely amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Absolute beach front nestled in a tropical plantation on the Royal Estate of Kanokupolu, right in the middle of the most beautiful sandy beach, close to marine reserve. All fales have prime beachfront positions right above the waters edge making them the closest accommodation to the water in Tonga. Whales swim past your door. All are fully self-contained & have great views from the windows & personal decks for relaxing solitude. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Blue Banana Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Banana Beach House Hotel Tongatapu Island
- Blue Banana Beach House Tonga/Tongatapu Island