“Loooots of salt ;-)” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 15 Activities in Uyuni
More attraction details
Owner description: "Salt Flats Expedition" is a new company in Uyuni-Bolivia with four years of experience, the service is the most important for us and our main motto is: Quality makes the difference
Manchester
14 attraction reviews
“Loooots of salt ;-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Make sure you get an English speaking guide if you don't speak French or you might end up like me in a French speaking group with French speaking guide and me not understanding a word! I was lucky enough that one of the girls translated for me so I could enjoy it more.Possibly my fault for not making sure at time of booking. My personal preference is to go there during rainy season(European winter) so the flats are covered in a film of water and everything reflects in it. Some amazing pics were taken. They give you a very nice lunch in the Salt hotel where you can stay the night if you want to and book well ahead due lack of space.I also loved the Train cemetery which is part of the tour. Well worth a visit.

Visited January 2013