“Wonderful Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mountain Thyme Bed & Breakfast Inn

Mountain Thyme Bed & Breakfast Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jessieville
Mountain Thyme Bed & Breakfast Inn
You added Mountain Thyme Bed & Breakfast Inn to your Saves list
10860 Highway 7 North, Jessieville, AR 71949   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Jessieville B&B and Inns
Louisiana
“Wonderful Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2009

I went with my mom to this lovely retreat for her birthday. The owners even baked a cake and had it waiting in the room for us when we got back from dinner. The rooms are large, clean, and full of extra touches to make it feel like home. Homemade bath soaps and salts are in your private bath. Breakfasts are delicious (and filling) and the company is great. You can sit on the porch and enjoy the quiet surroundings or watch a movie or read a book - they have lots to choose from. Hot Springs is only about 15 minutes away. We have been to this B&B twice and it feels like a home away from home.

• Stayed October 2009

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2009

This is a very special place not far from Hot Springs. We celebrated my birthday and Valentines there. The rooms were spotless; the food was awesome; the hospitality delightful. We are already booked for next year.

• Liked — wonderful rooms and food; special touches;
  • Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Bryant, Ar
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2008

Rode my FJR in through the mountains on scenic 7. What a beautiful setting. The inn, breakfast, and it's keepers were great. Will return!

• Liked — Location: Scenic 7
  • Disliked — It was a little pricey.
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Allen, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2007

Mountain Thyme B&B is just outside Hot Springs, Arkansas. I've stayed there too many times to count, because it is my very favorite B&B anywhere!

The Inn is beautiful, with historic charm combined with modern amenities. My favorite room is the Dogwood, although I've stayed in almost all the rooms and they are all wonderful. Hardwood floors, and great butler's pantry for guests to use, a huge inventory of videos and games to spend your time relaxing. I used to love to go into Hot Springs when I visited Mountain Thyme, but now I enjoy just staying around the Inn.

Herbs Plus, an herb farm next door, is beautiful and has a fantastic gift shop that sells any type of herb you can imagine, handmade gifts, and custom decor. I never miss the opportunity to visit Herbs Plus when I'm at Mountain Thyme.

The Innkeepers, Mike and Rhonda Hicks, are the best I've experienced! They are warm and welcoming, but understand privacy. They make themselves available for suggestions on places to go, eat, or to fix a custom picnic meal just for you with a "flight plan" of where to visit for the picnic. They will arrange appointments for you, for massage (in-house!) or reservations at restaurants. You can't ask for more!

Finally, the food at Mountain Thyme is out of this world! The breakfasts are always something different and are served to you hot (no buffet lines here). There are fresh-baked goodies in the butler's pantry every afternoon that will melt in your mouth. Along with coffee, tea, and sodas.

Mountain Thyme is the perfect getaway - secluded, but close enough to Hot Springs to make for an easy commute. You won't regret your stay here - I promise!

J.B. Hyde

• Liked — Comfort, quiet, and no stress!
  • Disliked — Nothing - but if you're looking for a place to bring small children or pets, this is not it.
  • Stayed October 2006, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2003

Innkeepers, Polly, Rhonda & Mike were so friendly and gracious. We felt at home the minute we entered! Rooms are immaculate. Polly's food is fabulous!!! She makes an out-of-this-world breakfast and always has fresh biscotti plus a cake or two in the pantry in case you're hungry for a snack. The living room and large wrap-around porch make great conversation areas, as do the hammacks and lawn furniture around the bonfire area. I would suggest this B&B to anyone. We've been to 3 or 4 and this one is the best yet. We'll go back again!!!

Been to Mountain Thyme Bed & Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!