“enjoyed my stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hot Springs Village Inn

Hot Springs Village Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hot Springs Village
Hot Springs Village Inn
You added Hot Springs Village Inn to your Saves list
4429 North Highway 7, Hot Springs Village, AR 71909   |
“enjoyed my stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Desk people were very helpful. Dog friendly. Rooms were very clean. Close to the village. The free breakfast could have been better. Was just cereal or pastry. Was a quiet and comfortable stay.
Would stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Lampe, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Took a weekend trip here with my granddaughter. The room was nice and clean. The pool was awesome as was the hot tub. The staff was friendly. This isn't a Hilton but for the money an excellent choice. Have to be honest the breakfast not very good but we had a fridge and bought snacks and food from the very good grocery store right next to motel. Don't bother going to Wal Mart the store had quality food at reasonable prices and an excellent bakery.

Room Tip: We stayed on the bottom floor and will request again but next time on pool side.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Little Rock, Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

My fiancé and I stayed one night there. He had got up early and went to work. At 7:00a.m., the front desk called and asked if I would be leaving. I told her yes. 9:00 a.m., the front desk called again, she asked when I would be leaving. I asked her when check out time was and she said 11:00 a.m.. The cleaning staff opened my door 3 times and woke me up. I finally got up, didn't take a shower or put on my make-up, packed my car. I went to return the key. The owner, a woman, was SO hateful to me. I said did I do something??? She was smart mouthing something. I told her that she was being rude and very unprofessional. I was eating a mini muffin and a coconut FLAKE hit the floor. She told ME That THAT was rude. I asked her if I has offended her in any way. She said no hatefully. I asked her for the manager, she said I OWN this hotel. I have never met anyone so hateful and impolite as this woman. I just didn't understand. I was calm, walked out and told her to have a God blessed day. Oh, and they really don't have Wi-Fi.

Room Tip: Just don't stay there. The owner is so rude! And they want you gone before check out time.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Hot Springs Village hotels

Kingdom City, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

too high for the regular room rate.90.00 puts you in a room 20 miles down the road,where all the attractions are.breakfast was continential,cereal and yogurt are the tops.just too far to drive to town.not impressed

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

The Village Inn at Hot Springs Village, AR was a great place to stay for my family vacation. The rooms were spacious and had brand new mattresses and flat screen tv's. The swimming pool and hot tub was awesome. The staff was super friendly and the breakfast was very good. You can't beat it for the price. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed May 2013
Usa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Good size room, staff very friendly and helpful. Refrigerator and microwave included in room. Breakfast is not available until 7:00 AM.

Bed was not comfortable, felt like you are sliding into the middle. Towels were very worn and tattered. The face cloths were about the size of a postage stamp.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Auburn, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

This a clean and quiet middle of the road motel. The room was large, refrigerator and microwave included. A modest breakfast of cereal , fruit, and toast was served. Decor and furnishings are average. A good deal for the price.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hot Springs Village Inn? Share your experiences!